Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Achilles Last Stand

1. A

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

As a Finn I gave up my Viasat subscription in April, immediately after the disallowed Kilman goal against W H. Last game I watched (in half-intrested mode) was against Bournemouth, before Viasat was closed down for me. I now subsribe to Finnish top leage football instead. Three camera angles...
  2. A

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

He'll fit in nicely at Monza, as he currently seems to be a car-crash of a player unfortunately...
  3. A

FA charge GON

Please don't mention that **** M D by name on here, I get angry everytime I see his name mentioned...
  4. A

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

Well, it's been a long hard season, and it is starting to show!
  5. A

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

City 3 - Wolves 0 Pawson 1 Gillett 1 Attwell 1
  6. A

Hwang

This... and if he could get some consistency to his game as well, he should get closer to 20 goals a season, especially if the rest of our forwards could stay fit for 80% of the season...
  7. A

I like Boubs

It would also had been great if he had been given proper gametime in January, February and March too, to give Lemina, Gomes and Doyle some much needed rest when we on several occasions played three games in eight days. Obviously we could have lost some points there, but should have gained more...
  8. A

Next Seasons Shirts

I'm gonna take the risk and raise my hand in agreement here.
  9. A

Old Molineux Photos

Atleast they had a good view of the players genitals during throw-ins?
  10. A

Suspensions

Good, so now is great time to start dishing out crunching tackles left, right and center, and raising the spirits in the stands as well. I've been missing those for some time now :)
  11. A

Team v Forest

Saa Kilman-Dawson Samade-Gomes-Bueno Sarabia-Doyle-Cunha-Laminha-AitNouri
  12. A

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

And to really rub it in, Notts Forrest will win it twice!
  13. A

7 consecutive seasons in PL

And now with Hobbsy at the wheel, I am very hopeful we will continue tofind cheaper players that fit in with our model, and thus could also continue to evolve our playing squad to keep up and compete for league positions 6-10. Anything above that needs one or two of those big clubs to fail...
  14. A

7 consecutive seasons in PL

What would Villa's spending have been without the "once in a 35 years" 100M£ transfer of Jacko? They will now be forced to sell some of their best players, and IF Watkins goes, will they find a readymade replacement for him next summer? Without him they surely wouldn't be where they are now...
  15. A

Stadium Plans

Yeah, I assume they could draw in some new faces just for the comedy value, watching them self combust or shoot themselves spectacularly in the foot on most evenings. But 30k new faces is quite hard to find, just for a weekly laugh.
Back
Top Bottom