Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our biggest enemy next season will be expectstion. There was very little pressure on us really this season because the expectation was so low. Won't be the same next season.
Il take 15th and a cup run any day of the week we are just here to make up the numbers these days. Selling club and all that

Still funny to see the scousers made to work for it here. How many mins will they add on?

Chelsea are so bad

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Il take 15th and a cup run any day of the week we are just here to make up the numbers these days. Selling club and all that

Still funny to see the scousers made to work for it here. How many mins will they add on?

Chelsea are so bad
Relegation battles are awful. 8-12 is the sweet spot.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool's Farewell And Adieu Jurgen title bid being derailed by dropping points at home to the bottom club, who are widely regarded as one of the worst teams in the league for many seasons, would genuinely be awesome. Please let it happen.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea paid £75m for Wesley Fofana and he's played 15 games in two years!

Also, how have Leicester found themselves in an FFP mess after those two sales?!

Fofana's issues are down to injury than lack of talent though. I like Maguire but he lacks pace and needs a CB partner who has the pace to compliment him (similarly to Kilman imo).

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Liverpools team must be the worst collective set of haircuts in premier league history.
Idk, there have been several periods that were pretty bleak across the league tbh.

I do think this is one of them. Couldn't tell you what De Bruyne or Garnacho are doing with their hair.

Last edited:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpools team must be the worst collective set of haircuts in premier league history.
Spot on! Half the team have haircuts that if you had that while at school, you would have the **** taken out of you.

Although, have you seen Mudryk’s blue butterfly tattoo for Chelsea?? Plastered all up his neck.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spot on! Half the team have haircuts that if you had that while at school, you would have the **** taken out of you.

Although, have you seen Mudryk’s blue butterfly tattoo for Chelsea?? Plastered all up his neck.
He has the worst tattoos I can remember for a footballer.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
These teams look like headless chickens in attack, Chelsea especially. They are committing so much to attack, but without any apparent structure or plan....

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Anyone think either Pochettino or Ten Hag will still be there by next season?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How did that Chelsea double pivot cost 200m?! I don't understand.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poch will still be there, I think. Don't know about Ten Hag

Surely they can't stick with Poch. The fans despise him by and large, after not wanting him in the first place, and he has Chelsea below Bournemouth with just a sliver of the season to play. He's been an utter disaster.

I wonder if there's any chance Tuchel would go back.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely they can't stick with Poch. The fans despise him by and large, after not wanting him in the first place, and he has Chelsea below Bournemouth with just a sliver of the season to play. He's been an utter disaster.

I wonder if there's any chance Tuchel would go back.
Tuchel proper hates those owners, and I think the feeling is mutual.

That said, I would be despondent watching this crap if I was a Chelsea fan. What a pathetic team.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could tell from Dalot's reaction he knew he caught him.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Criminal defending from United at that corner. Neither side deserved to win that.

Back
Top Bottom