Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did the West Ham player run straight to a ball boy. Is this the latest thing, to confront a youngster when you score. It should be a yellow card.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Indeed. Yesterday I watched three championship games, and while there were incidents where VAR might have got involved in, it was nice to watch games without it.

Also, I must say I was impressed with your team yesterday. First half in particular, Watford gave Leeds United the runaround.
Definitely our best performance in a while .

Good point - even the Leeds fans said they’d rather have bad decisions than VAR.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well done Rob Jones for allowing the free kick. Head injury - my ****!
It's another one that drives me mad. 'Head Injury' is a blow to the head that might cause a serious injury, automatically stopping the game happened because a guy died. Now catch a little tap on the nose and the idiots start on about how the ref has to stop the game because it's a head injury!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's another one that drives me mad. 'Head Injury' is a blow to the head that might cause a serious injury, automatically stopping the game happened because a guy died. Now catch a little tap on the nose and the idiots start on about how the ref has to stop the game because it's a head injury!
Yellow card for anyone going down feigning a head injury in my opinion.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did the West Ham player run straight to a ball boy. Is this the latest thing, to confront a youngster when you score. It should be a yellow card.
The same **** who jumped over the advertisement hoardings into the Wolves end earlier in the season.

Would actually laugh if he did his ACL next week lol

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yellow card for anyone going down feigning a head injury in my opinion.
Yes, I mean he's caught a flailing arm (flailing as he was pulling Kudus over by his opposite shoulder), but it's not going to kill him!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It is a difficult one for referees. If they don’t stop play and it transpires that a player has a serious injury, then they will be questioned as to why they didn’t stop play. Though in my opinion, the problem is players feigning injury. How can the referee know whether a player is cheating or has a serious injury.

As with many aspects of football, the players have caused the problem.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wet Sham's front 4 of Paqueta, Bowen, Kudus and even Antonio look potent. Won't be easy for Wolves next week.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a difficult one for referees. If they don’t stop play and it transpires that a player has a serious injury, then they will be questioned as to why they didn’t stop play. Though in my opinion, the problem is players feigning injury. How can the referee know whether a player is cheating or has a serious injury.

Var review and a yellow given for cheats will soon put a stop to it.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Looked more like a tap on the nose .

Different to if it was a clash of heads .

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe do what they do in rugby, let the trainer come on while the game continues. Not sure how it would work, but something needs to be done to stop players faking head injuries to break play up play. It annoys me when we do it, with Hwang being the worst culprit

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle defensively look awful without Botman. West Ham will tear you up if you give them chances, as we saw when we played them with a back four.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wet Sham's front 4 of Paqueta, Bowen, Kudus and even Antonio look potent. Won't be easy for Wolves next week.
I was thinking the same. If we had our best side available, it could have been a very high scoring game. As it is this is the second of our next three games that I think we'll lose quite heavily.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure we’ll take them more seriously this time, a rare misread by Gary on the last one, but if we don’t have Dawson the low block isn’t great. Who’s winning the headers.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how many players have scored 2 pens against 2 different keepers in a PL game

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to be a mind reader now when your going to strike a ball incase a random leg comes from behind

Back
Top Bottom