Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Just excited about this purchase guys- managed to get a Score Draw replica of our 1982 top for £27 instead of £45. Been after it for ages, credit to my partner who insisted I wait until I find it on sale instead of paying full price!

Was going to pick up the 1993 one in Sports Direct today but both of the ones they had in my size had dodgy badges. I'd love to start collecting our genuine retro tops over the replicas, but the really 'iconic' ones are too expensive for me... Which is why companies like Score Draw exist I suppose!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just excited about this purchase guys- managed to get a Score Draw replica of our 1982 top for £27 instead of £45. Been after it for ages, credit to my partner who insisted I wait until I find it on sale instead of paying full price!

Was going to pick up the 1993 one in Sports Direct today but both of the ones they had in my size had dodgy badges. I'd love to start collecting our genuine retro tops over the replicas, but the really 'iconic' ones are too expensive for me... Which is why companies like Score Draw exist I suppose!
You mean Scoreline LOL

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Contrary to the title of this thread...

I've just searched the 59 pages on MM for an.." PLAYERS INJURY UPDATES " thread with not one in all the pages

Can somebody start one please as I can't as been put in sin bin for starting 3 threads in one day :rolleyes:

With Neto and Bellegarde's injuries now and Cunha and Hwang etc..

IMHO we do need a thread on MM to tell us the latest " INJURY UPDATES with these big games coming up

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Contrary to the title of this thread...

I've just searched the 59 pages on MM for an.." PLAYERS INJURY UPDATES " thread with not one in all the pages

Can somebody start one please as I can't as been put in sin bin for starting 3 threads in one day :rolleyes:

With Neto and Bellegarde's injuries now and Cunha and Hwang etc..

IMHO we do need a thread on MM to tell us the latest " INJURY UPDATES with these big games coming up
Surely the club don't want to put this information out too soon as it allows the opposition to react accordingly.

I'm hoping for some positive news towards the end of the week (I'm currently writing off Hwang, Neto, Cunha, Bellegarde and Dawson), so my personal preference would be to be kept in the dark right now with a hope that we receive a boost just before the weekend.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the club don't want to put this information out too soon as it allows the opposition to react accordingly.

I'm hoping for some positive news towards the end of the week (I'm currently writing off Hwang, Neto, Cunha, Bellegarde and Dawson), so my personal preference would be to be kept in the dark right now with a hope that we receive a boost just before the weekend.
I remember the Albion play off game and outside the ground bumping into Matt Murray in a sling and thinking, “they kept that quiet” and Hennessey having to make his debut

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I remember the Albion play off game and outside the ground bumping into Matt Murray in a sling and thinking, “they kept that quiet” and Hennessey having to make his debut
We knew on the way there that he wasn’t playing the rumour started in the afternoon

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Only noticed in a club video this morning - when did Lemina go from having Lemina on his shirt to 'Mario Jr'?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
After his dad died.

When his brother arrived. Mario jnr is in honour of his dad
Thanks both.

Noticed that it is his actual name too Mario Réne Junior Lemina.

I'm clearly not very observant!

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading have sold their training ground to Wycombe, their rivals. imagine us doing that to the Saviles! cannot believe the EFL are not intervening there. feel like its a matter of time before they go to the wall

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading have sold their training ground to Wycombe, their rivals. imagine us doing that to the Saviles! cannot believe the EFL are not intervening there. feel like its a matter of time before they go to the wall
Asset stripping the club before flogging it .
Their training ground was the last thing they owed costing £50 mill a few years back.
Sold it to local rivals for £20 mill
Went pass their ground going up the game last Saturday and it looks a state.
All EFL do is dock them points as an easy target.

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
It may not be to everyone's taste but just got a new addition to my office wall from No Score Draws, they do a Legends version too.

The image is from their website as I couldn't link a photo due to my incompetence size

il_fullxfull.5825386080_4md5.jpg

Last edited:

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The shyster responsible, Dai Yongge, has already killed two other foreign clubs in the same fashion, it's all highly orchestrated. Someone on Twitter likened it to advertising your car for sale having already deliberately flogged the engine, wheels and doors to someone else - Reading as a club no longer have any assets of value, it's just a name, and that was the hideous owner's plan.

Wycombe's scumbag American owners don't come out of it well either, it's just opportunism and spite. Even the majority of Wycombe fans seem appalled.

It wasn't long ago Reading were a Premier League club. It's one of those shiver down the spine could-have-been-us / we've-been-there stories. I would never wish any club to go to the wall, with the exception of Bolton, but Reading have absolutely no future. The EFL preen like peacocks until something like this happens, when - just like Bury - they're nowhere to be seen. Shameful all round.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The shyster responsible, Dai Yongge, has already killed two other foreign clubs in the same fashion, it's all highly orchestrated. Someone on Twitter likened it to advertising your car for sale having already deliberately flogged the engine, wheels and doors to someone else - Reading as a club no longer have any assets of value, it's just a name, and that was the hideous owner's plan.

Wycombe's scumbag American owners don't come out of it well either, it's just opportunism and spite. Even the majority of Wycombe fans seem appalled.

It wasn't long ago Reading were a Premier League club. It's one of those shiver down the spine could-have-been-us / we've-been-there stories. I would never wish any club to go to the wall, with the exception of Bolton, but Reading have absolutely no future. The EFL preen like peacocks until something like this happens, when - just like Bury - they're nowhere to be seen. Shameful all round.
See Torquay the latest as well into admin and immediate points deduction. Will go to the wall for a fraction of what the PL clubs make a year

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Torquay the latest as well into admin and immediate points deduction. Will go to the wall for a fraction of what the PL clubs make a year
Another club with dodgy owners.... They wanted to sell the current ground, on a prime site and move to the edge of town... Echoes of Brighton in the past....

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I respect Ben White for saying no thanks to England. While we will never know the true story.
If I was asked to do extra stuff related to my job in my spare time I would say no thanks.
And, it must be frustrating when you are faced with favourites/know you aren't the first choice.
Ben White could be the first player to retire from football aged 28 just because he can. He could say 'I have 5mil in the bank, see you, I'm off'.

Rowzed

Reaction score
It may not be to everyone's taste but just got a new addition to my office wall from No Score Draws, they do a Legends version too.

The image is from their website as I couldn't link a photo due to my incompetence size

View attachment 41166
That’s genius, amazing how the drawings look quite unlike the players with all sorts of odd colours and loopy features, but you still know exactly who they are, made me smile; Traore in particular, and Bellegard’s mad eye!

Back
Top Bottom