Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary was told to let two go to bring one in, he did. One didn’t come in, Gary since Jan has not said he refused a player.

He has said he let Sasa go to bring one in and it didn’t happen.
You're wrong. Go back and read. Gary turned down players. He wasn't interested in a bunch.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great move from the Free Kick to put us in front! Rayan is just quality on the attack. Get in.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toti right foot pass for a RAN right foot finish… not going to be on many betting slips :tearsofjoy:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent mentality to come out with so much attacking aggression this second half.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dude, just noticed your last point properly.

Didn’t say you don’t understand the sport, you do understand the sport.

I said professional sport in regards to having enough players to rotate and rest them to protect their welfare. We have now lost and caused multiple injuries due to overuse.

Not entitled to want to protect the players is what I meant.

Sorry if that didn’t come across, was worried you took greater offence to an inference that wasn’t there or even close to ever being said intentionally.
No worries, I guess I did take it wrong. No hard feelings my friend.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are people on the mix that don't rate RAN, let that sink in. Been sensational today.

Was thinking it had been his best match for ages. The best player in a dour performance so far. Obviously he's been reading those comments of him being overrated and it's motivated him to work harder.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 assist and 1 goal on 3 games for RAN, not bad for a guy with no end product or intelligence.
His end product does need improve if he's going to play further up the pitch. But he's not Adama end product bad, lol.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham with a smart FK idea to float it int he air behind Semedo who of course can't win the header but Wolves manage to get it out of harm eventually

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chance for Fraser but Leno blocks for a corner. He was infact offside so wouldn't have counted, but the corner is given regardless. Kilman's 50p head effort goes wide though.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forwards: cunha, neto, hwang, sarabia, Bellegarde. Then fraser (youth) and RAN who can play wide easily enough.

Four of the starting 5 injured is not something you can plan for really.

But two of those have injury issues and bellegarde isn’t a forward

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be Adama time.
I just hope his end product hasn’t improved!

Back
Top Bottom