Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to buy tickets for this, we’re membership plus, am I really only able to buy in the Graham Hughes stand?

There are tickets everywhere available but when I select them they say “unavailable to purchase”.

I know I’ve dropped down the pecking order since getting rid of my ST in the summer, but this is very frustrating if I’m limited to sitting in an uncovered stand despite years of pumping money into the club, and there being better seats available.

Am I missing something obvious?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to buy tickets for this, we’re membership plus, am I really only able to buy in the Graham Hughes stand?

There are tickets everywhere available but when I select them they say “unavailable to purchase”.

I know I’ve dropped down the pecking order since getting rid of my ST in the summer, but this is very frustrating if I’m limited to sitting in an uncovered stand despite years of pumping money into the club, and there being better seats available.

It won’t be restricting you to the GH.
Either you’re doing something wrong, or the site is playing up (highly likely!)….

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

There are tickets all over the ground. I’m confused as to how you are members plus if you had a season ticket last season?

fleck1

Reaction score
Maybe they've got a ST and have already paid for the Sheff Utd game, but can't afford the cup game? £30 + travel is a fair bit of money to some people.
I guess with the current state of the world and people struggling financially, its a case of managing your finances especially if you have to travel. With a very good chance of an expensive day out at Wembley in a couple of weeks, I'm sure this will weigh on some fans minds.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks like there will be plenty available come 9am tomorrow

For seats together, quite a few left in the wings and family stand + whole whole Graham Hughes still.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

U sure you ain't just a member? As they can't gt tickets until Tomorrow

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess with the current state of the world and people struggling financially, its a case of managing your finances especially if you have to travel. With a very good chance of an expensive day out at Wembley in a couple of weeks, I'm sure this will weigh on some fans minds.
Yeah this, especially as we're *expected* to win this one.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was offered membership plus at start of the summer after canceling my ST.

Makes sense, as a ST holder you'd have hit the required amount of games to be offered Membership Plus.

I think the cut off was attending 13 home games last season.

I know this as my son and I attended 13 games and were offered Membership Plus, but my wife only came to 12, and wasn't offered it.

fleck1

Reaction score
Yeah this, especially as we're *expected* to win this one.
We know its the FA cup and anything could happen, but I think we'd be extremely disappointed if we didn't get the outcome most expect. So will be a case of a lot of people have to plan ahead and cut their cloth accordingly, everyone's personal circumstances differ be it financial or travel.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think one of the biggest factors in reducing interest in attending a game is when it is on tv.
I personally think the Coventry game is priced very fairly, but when you have the option to watch it for free plenty of people will choose that option.
Doesn’t mean the club are wrong for the price. Doesn’t mean people are wrong for deciding not to go.
It is what it is….

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't STs have until tonight?

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got on bang on 9am, 1600 ahead in the queue. Got into the site at 9.07am, plenty of seats left so I can only assume there were a lot just having a nosey.

Shoutout to the ticket website for being as bug ridden as usual

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Only really singles left apart from a few in the SW Corner. Only about 30 behind the goals. Steve Bull Upper got quite a few, but sales obviously much quicker this morning.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just logged on with no queue to have a look at how many are left.

A fair few as it happens

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only really singles left apart from a few in the SW Corner. Only about 30 behind the goals. Steve Bull Upper got quite a few, but sales obviously much quicker this morning.

Just logged on with no queue to have a look at how many are left.

A fair few as it happens
So, still no clearer how many seats available ... :D;)

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
9am on the dot and I had nine different bicycles captions to prove I was human !!! Then 'session times out' 1600 people in front....phew get my two tickets C'mon the wolvesssssss

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Didnt even know that was an option anymore tbh, thought it was all online unless you fell lucky and the TO was open
Believe me, I’d rather not. But intelligently, whilst Wolves happily sold me a membership for my 11yr old, it will not let her buy a ticket because she doesn’t any old enough to sit on her own and the ticket software is too ****ing dumb to clock that I am trying to by her the ticket next to my son and my STs. Sigh.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They're nearly gone now, plus of course no resale window so think will be done by lunchtime

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
9am on the dot and I had nine different bicycles captions to prove I was human !!! Then 'session times out' 1600 people in front....phew get my two tickets C'mon the wolvesssssss
9am on the dot like you Millsywolf. I had cars and water hydrant captions, then the 'session timed out'! 1490 in front of me, a six minute wait. Managed to get a ticket in the Billy Wright, W5, just above the directors box, 20 quid for 65+, very happy, glad the process is over. No website crash, thank goodness.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My lad was on at 9.00, after loads of issues finally got to buy tickets just before 10.00.
Had to go in top corner of BW and there's a seat in between the 3 of us but at least we got in.
My lad is having a meltdown rant about the current ticketing system, it's rubbish, the old system wasn't perfect but don't remember it being as bad.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re season ticket holders, and had to really consider the costs etc, before committing to buying our two, I know some might say it’s only £60, but extra matches are really tight on our budget.
We can’t even go to the final should we win through as it’s our daughter’s wedding day!
Sorry to hear your daughter has had to move her wedding day

Last edited:

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get 4 together. Admittedly I had 4 instances open across different browsers / devices.
The actual ticket selection process was glacially slow and took me back to my user info page twice. Sort it out Wolves!

Back
Top Bottom