Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where would he play in a 3?
Think v Ipswich he played in the middle, people said he looked v slow……
Hugo not Santi ....left wing back as apposed to the left back meant with 3 centre backs.....think it would suit Hugo as it has Rayan ...

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hugo not Santi ....left wing back as apposed to the left back meant with 3 centre backs.....think it would suit Hugo as it has Rayan ...
Ah, sorry. Thought you were talking about S. Bueno….
Completely agree having H Bueno back will be great. Wouldn’t be shocked to see both him and RAN start in a 343 at some point if Neto takes a while to get back.

Raymont

Reaction score
Chirewa impressing enough to get some 1st team looks? Or more preparing for life without Mario and Boubacar in midfield due to AFCON?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Practicing a lot of movement down the right ..let's see what happens in the match

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumors we played Cheltenham in a behind closed doors game today.

3-1 Wolves.

Anyone know if it’s true? And if it is, who scored?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks immense and I’ve heard lots of positive comments coming from Compton about him too

That is so awesome to hear!

There are a few London clubs who are very upset they didn’t get to know he was potentially available!!!!

Some had been tracking him for a while.

It is a major coup getting him

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mini Lemina could be a bottle of pop off the bench couldn’t he?

For whatever reason his loan at Sampdoria didn’t work out for him at all, perhaps through personal circumstance.

It feels like he’s in the right place to nurture his talent now, living with his brother.

Expectations are low for now, but he could contribute quicker than expected, clearly a talented lad who won’t struggle with the physicality of the league with his build.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For whatever reason his loan at Sampdoria didn’t work out for him at all, perhaps through personal circumstance.

It feels like he’s in the right place to nurture his talent now, living with his brother.

Expectations are low for now, but he could contribute quicker than expected, clearly a talented lad who won’t struggle with the physicality of the league with his build.
"bottle of pop" - lovely expression, so descriptive.

Reaction score

I prefer Little Lemina!! LL for short!! ;)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Chirwera has the rookie, unpredictable role at the minute.....

Possibly. I suppose it depends just how impressive Lemina has been in training. It sounds like he is making a real impression. I'd have both on the bench and maybe take off Doc as we have Hugo Bueno there. Doc will be on the bench though.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly. I suppose it depends just how impressive Lemina has been in training. It sounds like he is making a real impression. I'd have both on the bench and maybe take off Doc as we have Hugo Bueno there. Doc will be on the bench though.
Yes no problem with any of that.....as I have said before I admire you optimism, even if sometimes I try to remind you that there are only a certain numbers of seats on the bench....as I say we would need the temporary stand empty to fill your bench sometimes....

The reality is before we get to Enso and Little Lemina at the minute we already have say bellegarde, Fraser , Chirewa as direct replacements in forward areas and you could argue Rayan and even Hugo Bueno with a change in formation will be before them....

But obviously keep up your enthusiasm by all means...I hope one of them comes good in the remainder of the season...

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Why isn’t doc being looked at to play the central role over JRB?

He is a square peg there like JRB, but I bet he offers more in that role

Back
Top Bottom