Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am surprised that Tielemans wasn’t taken off at half time. He did nothing of note in the first half.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It infuriates me how dim and lacking in simple research pundits can be. Some were genuinely saying they were in the title race. When what they actually did was benefit from a very generous run of home fixtures between August-November, gained momentum/confidence to take games to Man City/Arsenal, but remained pretty average in their away form. It was clear a drop off would arrive and they'd do well to get anywhere above 7th.
They did have a pretty strong home form, but you're right about many pundits, you hear some real corkers.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is some free kick. How many years since Vile won a trophy is it?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea are hunting in packs tonight. Poch has definitely shown them the tape of us battering them.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How does 5th get champions league?

Thats typical villa luck
If English clubs are in the top 2 of UFEA’s coefficient for this season in Europe which isn’t a guarantee.

The BBC/ITV will be getting out the achieve footage of the 1970 FA cup final (s) now !

Rowzed

Reaction score
Chelsea are hunting in packs tonight. Poch has definitely shown them the tape of us battering them.
To be fair if you watch our game Chelsea tried to press in groups, it’s just the ball was moved effectively and quickly. Quite often we played it back deep which meant 4 or 5 players doing doggies up and down. If they did win it then the Pitbull was snapping at their heels and they couldn’t retain it for long. Needless to say they tired, then we started to score and didn’t let up.

You can only beat what’s in front of you, and today it’s Villa

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm going to tell myself that Chelsea only look like this because Wolves hurt their pride so much in the way they beat them, and so Villa are in part suffering because Wolves did what they did.

It's funnier that way.

Also, frankly, the Chelsea home fans don't deserve any better than they are getting. Look how well Chelsea can play when they aren't dealing with home fans ****ting their pants at every pass backward.

Back
Top Bottom