Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield United are the new worst ever Premier League club, never seen a team to be more pointless coming up.
This is the football wotld we now live. Those that have and those who don't
Leicester will be fine next season and maybe Southampton (should they get promoted). As for the test, they may hope for a "Luton" who are appearing (right now) to be the exception to the rule.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone is watching Bologna v Sassuolo in Serie A. It’s an entertaining game, 2 - 2 at present and both sides going for victory.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield United are the new worst ever Premier League club, never seen a team to be more pointless coming up.

And they still beat us!
They'll go down and then come straight back up banking up the money each time......just as the majority of relegated teams from the prem do.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best way I can describe Sheffield and Burnley is like last year they were an u15 side playing u14s, and this test they are now u16 playing open age.

Sheffield manager used to play this level and appreciates just how rubbish they are whilst Burnley’s manager used to work in Diffusion, knows **** all about football but thinks wearing a Vivienne Westwood scarf is enough to get 40 points.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The New Saints of Oswestry, based in Shropshire, England but who are the Champions of Wales, have just beaten Falkirk 0-1 to reach the Final of the Scottish Challenge Cup.

Two Welsh and Northern Ireland sides get invited to play in the Scottish Challenge Cup each year and TNS have now followed in the footsteps of fellow Welsh side Gap Connah’s Quay, who reached the Final in 2019.

They are now 34 games unbeaten by the way.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best way I can describe Sheffield and Burnley is like last year they were an u15 side playing u14s, and this test they are now u16 playing open age.

Sheffield manager used to play this level and appreciates just how rubbish they are whilst Burnley’s manager used to work in Diffusion, knows **** all about football but thinks wearing a Vivienne Westwood scarf is enough to get 40 points.
They are starting to become cut adrift

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The New Saints of Oswestry, based in Shropshire, England but who are the Champions of Wales, have just beaten Falkirk 0-1 to reach the Final of the Scottish Challenge Cup.

Two Welsh and Northern Ireland sides get invited to play in the Scottish Challenge Cup each year and TNS have now followed in the footsteps of fellow Welsh side Gap Connah’s Quay, who reached the Final in 2019.

They are now 34 games unbeaten by the way.
Just a point of order! They are actually The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club. They're a joint Welsh and English team, incorporating the border towns of Llansantffraid (Wales) and Oswestry (England). So you got half of it right!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Strange how Luton looked the least able to survive in this league. Crept up through the playoffs and not exactly rolling in money. Yet they have looked less out of their depth than Burnley & Sheff U almost since the first day. Maybe down to Rob Edwards being the best manager of the three? Whatever happens to Luton, I think he comes out with credit and if they were to go down, other Prem clubs will be interested in him.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange how Luton looked the least able to survive in this league. Crept up through the playoffs and not exactly rolling in money. Yet they have looked less out of their depth than Burnley & Sheff U almost since the first day. Maybe down to Rob Edwards being the best manager of the three? Whatever happens to Luton, I think he comes out with credit and if they were to go down, other Prem clubs will be interested in him.
Wolves? Rumours about other clubs looking at O'Neil based on what he's done at Mol.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rob Edwards is the only reason I'm not certain GON will be the best English manager of his generation.

I also think Luton used the loan market the best of the promoted clubs. Lakonga has been good for them, and Barkley has had an absolute renaissance.

(I still like O'Neil over Edwards.)

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Earlier it was Napoli v Verona which saw Dendonker v Vinagre . Decent game with a stunner from the Georgian Messi to win it at the end.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate VAR, Arsenal should have a penalty, could understand it not being given real time I guess but if VAR isn't going to get it right just bin it off

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate VAR, Arsenal should have a penalty, could understand it not being given real time I guess but if VAR isn't going to get it right just bin it off
Pen all day that yet again the nonsense clear and obvious error comes into play

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That ****ing drum is as annoying as Artetas Dr's note, giving him a medical exemption

Back
Top Bottom