Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worrying for us as loads of people were convinced Forest would finish well above us when they appointed Nuno.
After leaving us, he's not been the same. The connection between Nuno, his players, the fans, the city, that difficult to define ingredient is missing.
Can you imagine Nuno running onto the pitch to embrace his players, him leaving Warnock spluttering and swearing in his wake, giving the Bristol directors the Nuno roar with any other team?

Neither can I.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why do we need 9s when we got three floating 10s lol
47 G+A among the club's top four attackers (Cunha, Neto, Hwang, Sarabia) in all comps.

For comparison, Newcastle's top four (Gordon, Isak, Wilson, Almiron) have 43.

Chelsea 45 (Palmer, Sterling, Jackson, Mudryk).

Man Utd 37 (Fernandes, Hojlund, Rashford, Garnacho).

It's really not bad!

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horrednous officiating at end of forest game

2 mins reviewing an offside which was clearly fine

Then reviewed a wrong challenge in box, which probably was a penalty if they reviewed the right challenge. 10 seconds to review it that time

Insane
And the VAR is……… our friend Jarred :rolleyes:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa all over Newcastle. Might well get something from this game but could get hit on the break. Decent game now.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s said every Newcastle game but how come smug Eddies evil sidekick gets to stand in the technical area all night? Every other team is able to stick to the one person rule.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle have done well to take the sting out of Villa's revival.

9 minutes added time

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am probably being sac religious but I would rather finish mid table and get into Europe via the fa cup than finish 6th.

We are not a top 6 side but we can beat anyone on our day , with a fair wind and a bit of good fortune and that is what the cup is about

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa finally lose

A very fortunate year of results overall - and Newcastle were top quality today

Villa players get away with murder. Some awful challenges and so much dissent tonight
I am not going to diss Villa even though their position pains me. They have done well and fair play. But so have we under far more pressure with less spending so happy to be a wolves fan in mid table tonight

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I am probably being sac religious but I would rather finish mid table and get into Europe via the fa cup than finish 6th.

We are not a top 6 side but we can beat anyone on our day , with a fair wind and a bit of good fortune and that is what the cup is about
I'm going to suggest there's not a single poster on here who wouldn't take the FA Cup and 10th over finishing 6th.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Why not both and why wouldn’t you want to finish 6th

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So a Liverpool win v Chelsea tonight and ourselves winning by 2 tomorrow will put us in 8th.

And if Bournemouth beat West Ham tomorrow, we shall only be 3 points off 6th.

Mighty stuff.

We'd have to win by 3 as Brighton have scored more than us, but yes, we could be in 8th by beating Utd.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just seen brighton getting stuffed by Luton. With europa league starting up again soon they will be knackered. Lets hope we get this version of Brighton in February.
We need to win the home leg and really go for it, but there is absolutely no reason why we cant. Should rightly be favourites but as with a game against any albion nothing is ever straightforward.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A few ifs
but dreaming is for free
Yeah a few ifs, there is still such a long way to go. To be an absolute doommongerer, if we lose and bournemouth win, they are a point behind us with a game in hand and nobody in their right mind thinks Bournemouth will get close to Europe so a bit of perspective is needed. If we lose and brentford win they are 4 points off us with a game in hand and everyone was saying they are in a relegation battle last week so shows how quickly it can change when the table is so packed.
We are doing brilliant, i still think FA cup is our best focus though.

Back
Top Bottom