Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Noha Lemina

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's 18, you don't have to be that much out of date to get an earlier height stat.

I suspect MEW has been following him for 5 years and forgot to update his excel chart.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t decide if you’re on the wind up or just simple.
Thanks for making it personal. Says more about yourself.

“I won’t just sign a player for the sake of it. We need to take people who deserve the chance to play for us, and are good enough. January is tricky. Prices are inflated and people don’t want to lose good players.”

Quote or unquote that is what Gary said. So tell me signing someone who’s only played u19 football is ready to take the step up? In other words we ain’t signing anyone else. Let’s be happy we got Lemina’s brother coming. The end.

We can only take what Gaz says. We all know we will make further sales in the summer. Funding our self sufficient strategy moving forward, as spoken about previously by mr hobbs.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

“I won’t just sign a player for the sake of it. We need to take people who deserve the chance to play for us, and are good enough. January is tricky. Prices are inflated and people don’t want to lose good players.”

Quote or unquote that is what Gary said. So tell me signing someone who’s only played u19 football is ready to take the step up? In other words we ain’t signing anyone else. Let’s be happy we got Lemina’s brother coming. The end.

We can only take what Gaz says. We all know we will make further sales in the summer. Funding our self sufficient strategy moving forward, as spoken about previously by mr hobbs.
How do you know this is our only signing? Shouldn't you wait till after tomorrow?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you know this is our only signing? Shouldn't you wait till after tomorrow?
Everyone wants to jump on me lol. Forum is to have different opinions

Maybe there will be another new face and I hope there is

If there isn’t we move on. I can only go of what Gary has said. We all know it’s a difficult window and we are in a healthy position and that’s important. Short term pain, long term gain. Let’s drop the expectations and keep going with how we are.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For ****s sake.

Gary was talking about first team signings. Obviously.

This is obviously a small calculated risk on potential for the future. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s got **** all to do with the current first team and the rest of this season.

I’m actually amazed Iv had to explain this.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For ****s sake.

Gary was talking about first team signings. Obviously.

This is obviously a small calculated risk on potential for the future. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s got **** all to do with the current first team and the rest of this season.

I’m actually amazed Iv had to explain this.
Calm down pal we are both hoping for the best for our club

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I love mew's posts!

This guy is one for the future, nothing to do with the first team so it's irrelevant to first team discussions. We need these buys and have done well overall. High reward and low risk.
If he comes good so be it. Let’s not talk him up to be a first teamer when he ain’t

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So does the Dog and Duck on Hackney marshes. Doesn't mean that they are anywhere near good enough.
Kightly came from non league and so did Vardy time to broaden the horizons. I like Man City youth players. McAtee next as part of the Neto deal

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kightly came from non league and so did Vardy time to broaden the horizons. I like Man City youth players. McAtee next as part of the Neto deal
So you are saying Man City youth players are good enough to sign for our first team but PSG youth players aren’t?
L1 and L2 players may be ok because they play ‘men’s‘ football - but Man City youth players are somehow different to any other youth players that don’t play men’s football??

giphy.gif

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you are saying Man City youth players are good enough to sign for our first team but PSG youth players aren’t?
L1 and L2 players may be ok because they play ‘men’s‘ football - but Man City youth players are somehow different to any other youth players that don’t play men’s football??

giphy.gif
Doyle championship proven

Lemina has only played u19 football again levels apart

McAtee played in the prem…. Issa Kabour another name we could go for

dnf14

Reaction score
Details of the Lemina case in Wolverhampton:

- No loan fee
-Wolverhampton pays Lemina's salary
-Option at 1M € payable in two installments
- 25% on a potential capital gain
Lemina has to travel tomorrow but difficult file because a lot of paperwork still needs to be done
€1m payable in two €500k installments, Hobbs you little dancer.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From the highlights clip, he even runs like Mario and has that long stride and the same uncanny knack of seemingly going straight through a player and emerging the other side with the ball at his feet.

Apart from the obvious things, the one thing I love about our side now is that we are strong in the tackle. Noha looks to be in the bracket too.

In my opinion, we seemed to have years when we were bullied in the tackle. Not so now and I love it!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is that Vardy and Kites were massive exceptions.
Because nobody takes enough risks on lower league players. Suppose our fans would be kicking off if we paid 18m for Wharton off Blackburn. Cheap risks, are risks worth taking.

Back
Top Bottom