Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to laugh in my local. Old fella (Welsh through and through) approached the bar where my wife was serving and said
“A bottle of dog please pet” in a Geordie accent.
(She calls Newcastle Brown “dog” for some reason)

She’s definitely influencing them !

Only football rumour in the pub is that Alfie Pond could return to Stockport on loan at the end of the window.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to laugh in my local. Old fella (Welsh through and through) approached the bar where my wife was serving and said

Only football rumour in the pub is that Alfie Pond could return to Stockport on loan at the end of the window.
It’s allegedly because Geordie men would tell their wives they were taking the dog for a walk and go to the pub.
Or if you ask a Mackem it’s because it tastes like dog ****.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Stockport are a bit short of players, so if he goes there he would be a large Pond in a small pool.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As someone who's lived up there its definitely "Broon Dog"

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s allegedly because Geordie men would tell their wives they were taking the dog for a walk and go to the pub.
Or if you ask a Mackem it’s because it tastes like dog ****.
I heard (many years ago...) it was because after a night of it you always felt Dog Rough (or ruff...ruff) in the morning....both work though :)

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be underwhelming yet still way better that GON.

Had to laugh seeing this again. What a fool I was.
If ever I've wanted to be proven wrong about anything Wolves related that was the time. And luckily I was, already the next day as we beat City which completely changed my stance on him, a stance that hasn't changed since.
Doesn't mean there hasn't been criticism l, which there ought to be. But he remains in my opinion a very good appointment for where we are as a club.

In fairness though we've seen some incredibly poor managerial appointments through the years so can understand if many of us thought.. "Here we go again.. "

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be anything switzerland i expect is grasshopper but they are pretty much about to be sold, unless thats just a stopover before france, for the flight as its quite long, france could be for Noha?
Weren't we linked with Chris Bedia from Servette? They are a club in Switzerland probably rubbish but you never know!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weren't we linked with Chris Bedia from Servette? They are a club in Switzerland probably rubbish but you never know!
True if its content , and you want put 2 and 5 together to get 50, it could be interviews or contents with palyers prior to medicals i have no idea, probably a load of ****, or esports related

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last call for rumors from the pub for this window - anyone heard anything new from a mate they care to share?

Back
Top Bottom