Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All in wrestling facing the wrong way , VAR at its best, jesus

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most bonkers last 10 minutes ever - 2 pens , 2 players sent off and arguably WHU should have had another pen last kick of the game. 2-2 suits us tbh. Keeps up sort of in touch with WHU and keeps SU well and truly stuck at the bottom. Such a weird season this, not sure whether I should be looking up at the top of the table or looking down at the bottom.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I wonder if SU changed their penalty taker because of that? Perhaps Fabianski prepped for McAtee before he came on?
Think it's a common thing these days, don't let the opposition know who the taker is when you know there's going to be a 5 min VAR review.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most bonkers last 10 minutes ever - 2 pens , 2 players sent off and arguably WHU should have had another pen last kick of the game. 2-2 suits us tbh. Keeps up sort of in touch with WHU and keeps SU well and truly stuck at the bottom. Such a weird season this, not sure whether I should be looking up at the top of the table or looking down at the bottom.
Definitely up.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Takes Sheff Utd into double figures for points, which I didn’t think they’d get.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Real Madrid losing 1-2 at home to bottom club Almeria. It won't last though. Real Madrid goal was scored by Bellingham, from the penalty spot.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Werder Bremen upset Bayern! That was fun.

I watched Leverkusen beat RB Leipzig 3-2 last night in an absolute cracker. When Bayer grabbed the winner 3 minutes into injury time I could not help but think that is the sort of thing that Championship winning teams do.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Real Madrid losing 1-2 at home to bottom club Almeria. It won't last though. Real Madrid goal was scored by Bellingham, from the penalty spot.
Bellingham just bought a foul for hands to the face that nullified an Almeria Goal and frankly that was shameful.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom