Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another awful ref

Semedo and Cunha probably our best players

The rest absolutely terrible

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would you play a back 5 against 2 **** teams at home and then play 4 at the bsck against a fast team away from home

Heads GON

I think it’s because we have no illy for left back and we’re trying to play with Toti staying back to create a back 3 when we have the ball. But he and Kilmarnock are being dragged up the pitch too much. Bellegrade with Toti is having a shocking game. I don’t think either have controlled the ball correctly yet

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've not read the thread but I can assume everyone else is thinking the same - why did he go back four? As soon as they announced that we all knew we were done. Insanity.
Pretty much, open as you like and **** poor going forward

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toti, Hwang, Bellegarde...beyond bad. Get them off ffs

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Back 4 is awful. We do not have the players to play it. We have no tempo and passing been so sloppy. We have created all our own problems.

We keep playing it into areas that West Ham want us too.

If we come out 4 3 3 in 2nd half then that shows that GON is all smoke.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JWP would've been perfect to replace Neves if our owners actually gave a ****.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With 4 at the back
We're having a laugh
**** poor defending
Performance is naff
Poor team selection. We can play a back four if you play your 2 best central defenders and an orthodox left back. Instead it’s square pegs in round holes with Toti at left back and better players in that position on the bench.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn’t a good thing….

More a point about those people saying that GON is doing a really good job.

I strongly don’t believe he is, performances like today and the regularity of the performances conceding 3 or more in the far faster time frame suggest quite the opposite.

Wolves have also never been blown out of the pitch like Lopetegui. 5-0, 6-0? Pathetic.

Not to mention... as far as I see the only loss by 3 or more goals was against Brighton. So I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

GON has been fine considering he had no money and no pre-season. He's definitely got things to worry about - like why the heck are we playing 4 at the back again, but every coach for mid road teams have issues.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is awful
Need to improve. Get a goal back who knows. But our passing been woeful.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've not read the thread but I can assume everyone else is thinking the same - why did he go back four? As soon as they announced that we all knew we were done. Insanity.
Most of us. Some were rejoicing pre-match...

DJW

Reaction score
The quality of some of our players is shockingly poor! Simple passes going astray over and over again. Maybe Hobbs can find another cut price gem to no doubt help the U23s

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the regularity we concede in the first 15 mins of the second half, we might be in trouble.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slow paced, sloppy passing, losing most 50/50s duels too. This is how we've played for weeks now it's not just happened out of the blue, wtf is going on?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves have also never been blown out of the pitch like Lopetegui. 5-0, 6-0? Pathetic.

Not to mention... as far as I see the only loss by 3 or more goals was against Brighton. So I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

GON has been fine considering he had no money and no pre-season. He's definitely got things to worry about - like why the heck are we playing 4 at the back again, but every coach for mid road teams have issues.

I said loss conceding 3 or more

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
change of personnel and formation and we look awful, a classic case of if it ain't broken don't fix it.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everything is below an exceptable level. Passing so bad just causes problems

Back
Top Bottom