Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JR Bellegarde

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pocket sized dynamo. Five foot seven of football heaven (we hope).

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

" ... he won more penalties for his side than any other central midfielder in Europe’s major leagues."

Expect even more blatant bias from Premier League referees to deny him penalties vs the Sky 6! It could get even more interesting than it already is.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I wouldnt play him tomorrow even if he was available. Give him the next few weeks to settle in before Liverpool.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
" ... he won more penalties for his side than any other central midfielder in Europe’s major leagues."

Expect even more blatant bias from Premier League referees to deny him penalties vs the Sky 6! It could get even more interesting than it already is.
I'm already ready for the next day apologies

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
He looks good. Let’s face it he isn’t going to need to do a lot to produce more than ‘one of the best in the world’ Nunes produced.
The only way I can describe my feelings towards Nunes contribution is that he left me agog………………………………………with apathy.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
King John.
King Jean.

I'm having a punt on us winning the League Cup, just in case it's one of them omen thingies*

*Especailly as we've just offloaded our very own Damien :laughing::laughing::laughing:

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel like they're lining Bellegarde for the no.10 shirt. Pretty sure his shirt number hasn't been announced yet and also no video of his signing yet either.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were getting someone to play deeper but is he more of a Pod replacement?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were getting someone to play deeper but is he more of a Pod replacement?

Interesting that Strasborg tend to either play either 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Bellegarde has played as either the most attacking of 3 central midfielders when playing 3-5-2, or as one of the wider options in the front 3 of the 3-4-3.

So yes, probably more of a wider option, or an attacking option in the middle if playing a 3 man midfield.

Based on where we were playing him, he's the Nunes replacement rather than Podence.

Aussie_Wolf

Reaction score
That soundtrack is bloody awful, is that what young people listen to these days?
Sounds like it was done by a couple of 3 year olds on a Fisher Price Play Centre.
Check out John Lennon over here. Let's hear one of your tunes granddad .

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Nunes could play in the middle of the park in a 2 though, maybe that was just a dream, but def in a 3. Slick Ric doesn’t look like he could do that. Still lean at CM.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
The G(o)ON squad will soon coach any attributes Bellegarde has out of him, I’ll give it a month for him to look clueless like the rest of ‘em.

Very harsh I know but I do hope I’m proved so very wrong!

Let’s give it 10 games eh?

Yeah…Ok!

Back
Top Bottom