Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Enso Gonzalez

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have watched around an hour of videos on Enso .. not small around 5ft 9ins .. very quick with a wand of a left foot .. been playing more of an attacking midfielder in recent games .. he is very strong and not afraid to mix it with big central defenders .. nice clip showing him using his body weight to knock off a defender and start an attack .. good prospect and he is not going out on loan .. he is to be part of the first team sqiad
You have just made an old man very happy :)

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Valued at €1.9m on Transfermarkt. Don't blow it all at once Jeff! Looks like he likes to run with the ball from a few twitter clips.
20m+ transfer market players can go and **** themselves as far as I'm concerned... I for one won't be missing splashing 30m on a player only to get no end product.

Home bargain signings all the way for me this year.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And if the other Bueno comes in then the shortage of pampers in Asda will be over.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have watched around an hour of videos on Enso .. not small around 5ft 9ins .. very quick with a wand of a left foot .. been playing more of an attacking midfielder in recent games .. he is very strong and not afraid to mix it with big central defenders .. nice clip showing him using his body weight to knock off a defender and start an attack .. good prospect and he is not going out on loan .. he is to be part of the first team sqiad
From that description I would assume we aren't bothering with McAtee given we have Sarabia and Neto as well.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can't we do both at the same time?
All for kids coming in but we need to be buying the established players as well. Oh yes, I forgot about Doc, who may well turn out to be our only established Prem signing this window.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All for kids coming in but we need to be buying the established players as well. Oh yes, I forgot about Doc, who may well turn out to be our only established Prem signing this window.
The new head coach is an established Prem signing. ;)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From that description I would assume we aren't bothering with McAtee given we have Sarabia and Neto as well.
Wolves recruiters spend all their day watching YouTube clips. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be made to look amazing in 20 second clips based over a few seasons. You want to see me on my wife's camcorder doing keepy uppies in my garden!

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt Potter scouted any of Brighton south American signings personally.
Teams have a recruitment team.
No need for a cheap dig at GON for no reason

Not a dig at GON, I want him to do well now he is here. More a dig at the recruitment process. I absolutely get that we have a recruitment team and that Hobbs has been looking at S American players, and I am happy with that, but recruitment has to fit into the philosophy and team structure that the Head coach wants or it doesnt work.
Now, this may be the result of that, and I hope it is, but GON hasnt been here very long at all and probably wont have had time to look at loads of targets, or for Hobbs to find people that match his intent, hence why I had assumed that we were going for more UK experienced players who were more familiar with the PL or Championship (with potential to step up).

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How strange....none of the regular ITKs seem to have even mentioned this lad as a possibility I don't think? Happy to be proven wrong.

Without going back and editing your posts, obviously....looking at you @CelebrityWolf

I actually received a text last week about this lad but forgot to mention it on here....

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves recruiters spend all their day watching YouTube clips. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be made to look amazing in 20 second clips based over a few seasons. You want to see me on my wife's camcorder doing keepy uppies in my garden!

Yeah. Isn’t Viagara great at our age?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
18 year old winger. Not exactly what we need is it?

But **** it, it’s a (potential) signing, so that’s a start!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think he’ll make more than 6 appearances in our first team before disappearing

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, it became the opposite

used to be difficult to get work permits for SA players.

With brexit its now easier compared to some EU countries, believe those rules have been relaxed a little now
The EU never stopped the UK controlling it's borders outside of the EU.

We always had a relaxed work permit policy with Australia and NZ up to a certain age for instance.

Portugal and the Netherlands always had a very relaxed policy for South American players, they still do.

Following Brexit, the PL and EFL worked closely with the government to agree to a beneficial policy for foreign recruitment...

The UK government had the power to relax the rules at any time while we were in the EU. It's not a Brexit benefit.

Back
Top Bottom