Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
2 mates messaged me said they ain’t renewing seems like people have had enough and will go to other means to watch games
Unfortunately that happens every season. People sadly pass away. People lose jobs. Have new families etc. someone from waiting list will snap up any season tickets going. My guess is the usual 90% + will renew even at this years prices

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If your ST is in the BW Upper centre I think you may be out of luck as I don’t think they are doing ‘new’ concessions for there anymore see this post from Lupus as Penn from August 20/21

”Wolves have said that “ no concessions” will apply to all future purchases in the Billy Wright Centre stand. They state that existing concessionary tickets will be honoured in the future, but it seems to indicate that existing Adult tickets will no longer qualify for over 65 s discount”

That would explain why you’re being charged the full amount as the cut off date is in August not June:- “If you are 65 and over, on 01/08/2023 you will qualify for a concessionary priced season ticket“.

Looks like you’re going to have to move seats if you want a 65+ concession. :eek:
I thought, sod it, I'll just renew and went to the payment page where it showed "over 65 ticket" £589, despite showing £833 on the email.

I also had £34.50 ticket cash which I was able to use against it :)

In conclusion, it would appear that concessions do still apply to the BW centre if you are an existing season ticket holder (I've been in the same seat since 1993) , which I thought was the case.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But they have spent a lot of money this season ( mostly not too wisely). However, the extra revenue is generated by these st price increases is minimal.
Exactly! So why do it? They are going to kill the club as how are local kids going to see wolves? We are rarely on TV, all the bigger clubs are on nearly every week.

They spent that money because of the incompetence they showed in the summer and the previous two windows. It was a crisis supermarket sweep. Which I called would happen before the season kicked off if it went like I said it was going to do and subsequently did!!!!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering that a 40hr week is now minimum wage ~£20k annually and increasing, and most people these days will be working for 50 years, your statement is factually incorrect.

Out of touch with reality
I imagine the average working person on here aren’t just starting their career to be honest so won’t have earnt a million in their working life. I started work in 1996 for the princely sum of £3750 per annum.

So no, I’m not out of touch with reality.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought, sod it, I'll just renew and went to the payment page where it showed "over 65 ticket" £589, despite showing £833 on the email.

In conclusion, it would appear that concessions do still apply to the BW centre if you are an existing season ticket holder (I've been in the same seat since 1993) , which I thought was the case.
Glad to hear it. Enjoy your saving!!!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those in the Steve Bull, what's the reason you are choosing to stay there and not relocate to another stand?

Reaction score

That’s good news then ;)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those in the Steve Bull, what's the reason you are choosing to stay there and not relocate to another stand?

To be honest, at this stage, I'm not even sure. The view for the game is great & I enjoy sitting next to the people I sit next to, but after that, I don't have any other reason.

It's cramped as ****, the concourse is a joke, the facilities are **** & the bar staff are awful.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Excellent, even if it is a bit scary to think you were 35 the first time you sat there!

Reaction score
One thing I don’t understand is why people rush to renew, the cut off date isn’t until June so I always make them wait until virtually the last minute.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, at this stage, I'm not even sure. The view for the game is great & I enjoy sitting next to the people I sit next to, but after that, I don't have any other reason.

It's cramped as ****, the concourse is a joke, the facilities are **** & the bar staff are awful.
Not sure how they can justify any sort of increase in that stand until they start investing in the facilities

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing I don’t understand is why people rush to renew, the cut off date isn’t until June so I always make them wait until virtually the last minute.
Was just about to post this. Why queue up on the website to do it now? If we really want to send a message about pricing everyone should leave it until the last day, **** them up a bit.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Are they also again offering the cup tie shame whereby you get your tickets sent automatically - fancy we will win some silverware next season

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They aren’t worried about folk waiting, they have the queue to fall back on. I’ll pay mine the weekend just so it’s done and out the way

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
I've done enough moaning in this thread, so I'll redress the balance a bit. We have a great view from our seats and leg room is better than most. This season has been far easier to get in to the stand and to our seats to the point we don't worry about being silly early anymore. The atmosphere in the Steve Bull is underrated, especially on the bigger games.

I have zero interest in the concourse facilities aside the bogs and they do their job. We bring our own drink and have proper food and beer before kick off. It's still a bit snug though lol..

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are they also again offering the cup tie shame whereby you get your tickets sent automatically - fancy we will win some silverware next season
I didnt see an option for that

Reaction score
That’ll teach em!
I don’t suppose for one moment that they care but it suits me to do it that way as I get a little bit of extra interest on my savings as the money is in my account not Wolves’ and as I pay on my Credit Card if I wait until then end of the month then I won’t have to actually pay for it until early July.

Last edited:

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting a bit pricey! I won’t be renewing this season unfortunately.

Will probably finally invest in a hookie Amazon fire stick though.

kiddywolves26

Reaction score
I’ve just renewed. Do think it’s a rip off based on this years performance but would renew whatever so no point moaning about it.

In the process of buying my first house so sorted mine today before I discover more important things to use my money for.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks to me they could rise the STs 100 Pounds round the ground and still sell out.
Football will not get cheaper in the future..on the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom