Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the product on the pitch was a bit better then perhaps it would be understandable but considering the mediocrity we've had to put up with the last few years, it strikes me as a bit tone deaf to say the least.

Not to mention the ongoing cost of living crisis which is bound to have a disproportionately tough impact on a city like Wolverhampton.

Corporate greed from Jeff and co.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they've used the pricing that new season ticket holders had to pay last year

£722 for me in the Steve Bull, up from 686 year before
I paid £780 last season as a new ticket holder in the BW outer. My renewal is £775

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So mine is up from £559 to £625.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I guess they were always going to go up because those who bought new season tickets last season paid more than those renewing last season. They then can't have two different prices for everyone renewing this season. If people buying new season tickets for next season pay more than those renewing, I guess it's an indication that they will go up again for the 24/25 season.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess they were always going to go up because those who bought new season tickets last season paid more than those renewing last season. They then can't have two different prices for everyone renewing this season. If people buying new season tickets for next season pay more than those renewing, I guess it's an indication that they will go up again for the 24/25 season.
Like they have the last few years.

FOSUN have unfortunately turned out to be just like every other big corporation, all about greed and ripping off the little people.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The emails include your specific renewal price.

Think it was around £780 last year so perhaps an increase of 7-8% or so?

If they keep hiking these year-on-year the way they are then it won't be like before we hit £1,000 for some areas of the ground, poor value considering what the club has offered up on the pitch the last few years.
Thanks mate. I’ve not had an email yet but been on the website. I just can’t work out what I paid last year as a comparison

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
£625 north bank upper, so £33 a game. up £2 a game.
on the fence here.
Well by todays benchmark that is @ 1/2 a pint of beer - 3 gulps and its gone.......6% increase . So 6% of a game is @5.30 secs...so both last about the same !! :rolleyes: . but may get a golden memory in that 5.30 seconds and only a golden stain in the porcelain for the 1/2 pint !!:oops:

W

WasStefan

Thanks mate. I’ve not had an email yet but been on the website. I just can’t work out what I paid last year as a comparison
Emails sent last year in June for renewals. Just checked

South bank was £590, so up ~6%

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here's the increases over the last few years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510-114551.png
    Screenshot_20230510-114551.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 172

itsJoseph

Reaction score
FvwuNj7WAAIRTWG

Previous years prices for comparison

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on the figures on this link from last year we’d move up to 5th highest behind Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool if others remain the same.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone want millions spent on players, some don’t mind if we don’t get the £10 million from Gibbs ****e deal yet a few quid a year is outrageous?

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They will sell out no problem despite the rises. They will most likely just keep rising until there is any drop off in demand which is unlikely.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Like they have the last few years.

FOSUN have unfortunately turned out to be just like every other big corporation, all about greed and ripping off the little people.

They are here to make money.

Always been the case.

I don't understand why people are surprised.

It's the Premier League ladies and gentleman.

shifwolf

Reaction score
I presume my email stating my renewal price for North Bank Lower of £456 (Adult) is a mistake then?

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone want millions spent on players, some don’t mind if we don’t get the £10 million from Gibbs ****e deal yet a few quid a year is outrageous?
Weird argument, you've brought three things together that aren't at all related.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Works out £33 a match for me.

Not sure how I feel about. Was expecting an increase, just wasn’t sure how much.

I will renew as I consider it the equivalent of an evening out etc. but can understand how people feel.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
How on earth has my seat in the Steve flipping Bull popped 700 notes by 22 quid? Close the stadium enhancement thread, if they can charge this much for this old stand, they are doing sweet fa to it..

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just curious - is it possible to take a one year ( unofficial) sabbatical?
i.e. a season long loan?

Back
Top Bottom