Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

R

reanswolf

Didn’t they correlate previous price increases to the higher league position finish? On that basis I hope it’s reduced.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm one of the lucky oldies who only goes to watch football.

Like a few have said, I'll pay whatever the season ticket price is, but I can last 90 minutes without food and drink so that's money they will never get from me.
Much better beer and food available in town for a fraction of the cost.

Maybe if Wolves have to charge so much for a can of Guinness and a pie to make it worth while, they just shouldn't bother.

It would take care of the queues in the concourse too. Win win.

John Wolves Fan

Groupie
Reaction score
There will always be a justification for increasing season ticket prices but the season ticket revenue is quite a small fraction of our revenue.

Would be nice (but maybe not realistic) if we became the club who made a stand and decided not to increase prices.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me a postman and Mrs a nurse with a newborn baby, I'll find it impossible to justify spending £700 on 19 x 2 hours of entertainment a season just for me.
Would prefer to pick and choose about 8 home games if I could get to 4 or 5 away games, like I used to be able to do before they were impossible to get.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices will probably get announced Monday after today's results if they go our way.
Another increase would be abit rough. I'd like to think the club will think out the box abit and perhaps offer a few offers to run with Season Tickets. The price increases over last few years have been abit steep haven't they.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices will probably get announced Monday after today's results if they go our way.
Another increase would be abit rough. I'd like to think the club will think out the box abit and perhaps offer a few offers to run with Season Tickets. The price increases over last few years have been abit steep haven't they.
Hoping it will be this week not next Monday.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last year was the first time I used the direct debit due to how much a one off payment would have been. Never felt the need before. Now the prices are getting to the point where a lot of people simply won’t be able to afford it. I feel sorry for families that go as the total cost of a game day must be horrendous. Football in general is in danger of losing future supporters as they are priced out. I know we can’t live in the past but cost was never an issue for my dad to take me and he was just a normal working bloke. The cost of entry compared to wages has got ridiculous, especially as the size of TV revenue now should mean cheaper tickets.
I did the same. They were smart how they did it, by removing the DD fee and spreading it over nine months rather than six, they increased the price but it was actually more affordable, so for me it's made the cut off point higher than previously. But there will be a cut off point and the way they've been going that'll come sooner rather than later. If it starts to creep up towards three figures on a monthly payment then I think that'll be the time to put the money somewhere else

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we’ll get some news today now that we are definitely safe?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I normally keep the email I gt to refer back to but can't find last year's

WTID!

Reaction score
I normally keep the email I gt to refer back to but can't find last year's
Wolves are delighted to confirm that season tickets for the 2022/23 Premier League season are now available for renewal, with supporters able to renew before the 8th June deadline.

As per the 2021/22 season, supporters are able to use any available Wolves Cash against their renewal, which will also expire on 8th June.

We have made some considerable improvements for the benefit of our season ticket holders, which are outlined below.

• We have extended our direct debit option to nine months. The time period over which direct debit payments can be made has been extended from six months in 2021/22 to nine months in 2022/23.

• We have removed all direct debit fees on season tickets. These fees were an additional £20 per season ticket last season.

• We have removed admin fees on season tickets and home match tickets. These fees last season were an additional £6 for season tickets or 50p per match ticket.

• We have increased the refund for ticket resale to 80%. The ticket resale scheme has been reviewed and improved with the refund value now increased from 50% to 80%, of the pro-rata value.

• We will offer supporters a cash refund for ticket resale. Supporters will have the option to choose their 80% pro-rata refund as a cash refund, rather than be added to their Wolves Cash balance.

• We have introduced a ticket ballot for away games. For away Premier League matches, 5% of the allocation will be made available as a ballot, to which all season ticket holders will be able to apply.
Your season ticket renewal

Price: £559

You can also pay for your season ticket by direct debit, by paying nine monthly interest fee instalments of £62.11

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be frozen considering the price increases of recent years and the consistent declining quality of the 'product' on offer, both in terms of results and entertainment value.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are delighted to confirm that season tickets for the 2022/23 Premier League season are now available for renewal, with supporters able to renew before the 8th June deadline.

As per the 2021/22 season, supporters are able to use any available Wolves Cash against their renewal, which will also expire on 8th June.

We have made some considerable improvements for the benefit of our season ticket holders, which are outlined below.
  • We have extended our direct debit option to nine months. The time period over which direct debit payments can be made has been extended from six months in 2021/22 to nine months in 2022/23.

• We have removed all direct debit fees on season tickets. These fees were an additional £20 per season ticket last season.

• We have removed admin fees on season tickets and home match tickets. These fees last season were an additional £6 for season tickets or 50p per match ticket.

• We have increased the refund for ticket resale to 80%. The ticket resale scheme has been reviewed and improved with the refund value now increased from 50% to 80%, of the pro-rata value.

• We will offer supporters a cash refund for ticket resale. Supporters will have the option to choose their 80% pro-rata refund as a cash refund, rather than be added to their Wolves Cash balance.

• We have introduced a ticket ballot for away games. For away Premier League matches, 5% of the allocation will be made available as a ballot, to which all season ticket holders will be able to apply.

Price: £559

You can also pay for your season ticket by direct debit, by paying nine monthly interest fee instalments of £62.11
Looks like I got stitched up last year then.

Price: £590

You can also pay for your season ticket by direct debit, by paying nine monthly interest fee instalments of £65.56

watts

Reaction score
me and my wife joined the membership scheme this year and have been to every home game apart from Leeds since Liverpool in jan, we pay on average around £55 per ticket in the billy wright, we have added ourselves onto the waiting list and we are over 8000 in the queue, reading the responses I think the club will increase the price as they know they have a waiting list and also I would be happy to pay £600 for a season ticket as it would then be cheaper for me to attend every home game. With us being so far away I the queue though I doubt we will get the chance for years.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
me and my wife joined the membership scheme this year and have been to every home game apart from Leeds since Liverpool in jan, we pay on average around £55 per ticket in the billy wright, we have added ourselves onto the waiting list and we are over 8000 in the queue, reading the responses I think the club will increase the price as they know they have a waiting list and also I would be happy to pay £600 for a season ticket as it would then be cheaper for me to attend every home game. With us being so far away I the queue though I doubt we will get the chance for years.
From memory i signed up to waiting list in nunos promotion season (after all season tickets were sold at xmas). I and my son were around the 3000 mark in waiting list. This year is our first with season tickets

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does seem as those a section of football fans are generally going to be priced out by the ticket prices and season ticket price rises. £134 for a family is very expensive as it is and is only likely to cost more next season.

Add on top of that food, merchandise, car parking, petrol costs etc and it becomes a very expensive hobby that some won't be able to afford unfortunately.
They were £60 each (adult) in the BW upper a couple of days before the game. That’s stupid money.

R

reanswolf

If you joined the waiting list only this year and are 8000 in that queue, then our waiting list has evidently reduced significantly

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
If you joined the waiting list only this year and are 8000 in that queue, then our waiting list has evidently reduced significantly
Got a memory that they re-did the numbers, because for a long time you just got a number and if you were 8,000 and 7,999 people got a ST you were still number 8,000 on the list. Might be wrong though. I'd be amazed if there are actually 8,000 people who would buy a ST tomorrow if they could, even if they became available.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£833 in the BW Upper Centre.

We were looking to move to the NB anyway but **** off Wolves.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices have come out. What does everyone think? My renew price is £775 in the BW Outer. Not happy with that to be honest.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£833 in the BW Upper Centre, robbing *******s.

Hoping we're able to move because that's not at all affordable.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£833 in the BW Upper Centre, robbing *******s.

Hoping we're able to move because that's not at all affordable.
How much of an increase is that on last year? Where are these prices from as nothing on official site yet

bigwolf

Reaction score
Interesting they are offering STs in GH stand.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£625 in the South Bank

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies Mods, I have made another thread about ST renewals. Please feel free to delete that thread!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much of an increase is that on last year? Where are these prices from as nothing on official site yet
The emails include your specific renewal price.

Think it was around £780 last year so perhaps an increase of 7-8% or so?

If they keep hiking these year-on-year the way they are then it won't be like before we hit £1,000 for some areas of the ground, poor value considering what the club has offered up on the pitch the last few years.

itsJoseph

Reaction score
I think they've used the pricing that new season ticket holders had to pay last year

£722 for me in the Steve Bull, up from 686 year before

Back
Top Bottom