Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
didn’t some club release theirs a month or two ago?

Anyway I am hoping they sign with adidas and re-release the perfect W88 kit again. I need another because I’m terrified to wear the one I have in case something happens to it

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
White away or Silver

Home has to be Gold not yellow with gold shorts and black socks!!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I must be a bit weird.
I’ve always hated pinstripes on a Wolves shirt, but I recognise many fans really like them.
But I do like hooped socks.
Even though most fans hate them.
57416730xlarge.jpg
I'm liking the Ireland home kit, complete with... pinstripes!

Rangers use the same template for their fourth (yes 4th) kit, it's really smart.

Wolves and Castore can have my money if they give us this kit in gold and black. Understated and classy.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
View attachment 34136
I'm liking the Ireland home kit, complete with... pinstripes!

Rangers use the same template for their fourth (yes 4th) kit, it's really smart.

Wolves and Castore can have my money if they give us this kit in gold and black. Understated and classy.
Like both Castore Ireland shirts. The away is simple white with pinstripe hoops rather than stripes.
Not surprisingly though the majority of Irish fans don't like the similarly with the Rangers forth shirt. Bit of a PR owngoal!
Our home shirt would look great in this if it wasn't yellow ( just my opinion lol).

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Gold home shirt and yellow away shirt, anyone else spot the obvious issue?
As it stands the only team we may have to change against next season is Luton if we stay up and they get promoted so wouldn't really be a problem as the club would pick games to wear the away kits not be forced to wear them just like this year. A third completely contrasting colour would be used if we had to change!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like both Castore Ireland shirts. The away is simple white with pinstripe hoops rather than stripes.
Not surprisingly though the majority of Irish fans don't like the similarly with the Rangers forth shirt. Bit of a PR owngoal!
Our home shirt would look great in this if it wasn't yellow ( just my opinion lol).
I don't know how old you are, but I think appreciation of "fosun gold" may be a generational thing.

My first Wolves shirt was an early mid eighties umbro with a flapping black collar and diamonds down its long sleeves.

Very similar in colour to our new shade of gold, though with what appeared to be a metallic speckle running through it. If you put it on/took it off in the dark, it would light up the room with lightning static!

If you're a bit younger than me, perhaps you've grown accustomed to Wolves playing in orange, I never did.

Long before the colour change, I bought a cashmere scarf from saville rogue, I opted for the lighter gold scarf rather than the the darker because it was more Wolves to me.

I was ahead of the curve, because it now looks the right colour.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I don't know how old you are, but I think appreciation of "fosun gold" may be a generational thing.

My first Wolves shirt was an early mid eighties umbro with a flapping black collar and diamonds down its long sleeves.

Very similar in colour to our new shade of gold, though with what appeared to be a metallic speckle running through it. If you put it on/took it off in the dark, it would light up the room with lightning static!

If you're a bit younger than me, perhaps you've grown accustomed to Wolves playing in orange, I never did.

Long before the colour change, I bought a cashmere scarf from saville rogue, I opted for the lighter gold scarf rather than the the darker because it was more Wolves to me.

I was ahead of the curve, because it now looks the right colour.
I must be a little but younger than you I imagine as my first shirts were the umbro pinstripe. My ideal colour would be the same as the last Nutmeg kit we had with the v neck which was definitely lighter than orange but not as light as we have now!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must be a little but younger than you I imagine as my first shirts were the umbro pinstripe. My ideal colour would be the same as the last Nutmeg kit we had with the v neck which was definitely lighter than orange but not as light as we have now!
Nutmeg gold was really nice. Given a choice between castore yellow and puma orange, it's yellow every time though...

Only it's not yellow. Look at it compared to a Norwich shirt.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
That Nutmeg shirt is an absolute beauty, totally agree on the colour. Mine is still mint despite being over 25 years old and worn for fishing for several years in the 2000s. My only gripe is that the stitching on the badge looks like it says “Ught” rather than “Light”!

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The 2009-10 LCS shirt was the ideal gold for me, loved that shirt, very underrated IMO
An absolute belter of a shirt ruined by the sponsor. I think the colour looked good because it wasn’t shiny. I’d love Wolves to have another go at proper old gold but use a jersey material like the 2000 England away shirt rather than the nasty WWFC polyester job of the same vintage.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
That Nutmeg shirt is an absolute beauty, totally agree on the colour. Mine is still mint despite being over 25 years old and worn for fishing for several years in the 2000s. My only gripe is that the stitching on the badge looks like it says “Ught” rather than “Light”!
Glad you've still got yours, was absolutely gutted when mine was in the boot of a car I had stolen. Probably more gutted than losing the car, but that what you get for driving an MG Metro I suppose!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as we all crave a plane, minimalist home shirt it won’t happen as it’s to easy for people to produce knock offs.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as we all crave a plane, minimalist home shirt it won’t happen as it’s to easy for people to produce knock offs.

Wouldn't be so sure about that, Newcastle's leaked away shirt is minimalist as it gets

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Designs are easy to replicate no matter how elaborate. It's the Pattern in the fabric which is both difficult and cost prohibitive for bootleggers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom