Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else finding it wierd to be excited about a signing that played for that lot for so long? :grin:

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s hope he isn’t like Agent Johnson..!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last experienced defender "that played for that lot for so long" we signed did a fine job for us (Ally Robertson).

Ally Robertson was a great signing. We also got three other players from the Albion at that time. Thommo, Dennison and some chap whose name I can’t remember. … :)

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ally Robertson was a great signing. We also got three other players from the Albion at that time. Thommo, Dennison and some chap whose name I can’t remember. … :)

I know the history just hasn't happened for a while so feels slightly odd.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good signing for when we want to go 5 at the back and will be great in the dressing room too, will he be a starter in a 4?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like another good and important signing. Welcome to Wolves Craig.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham fans seem gutted about this one which is hopefully a good sign, doesn’t seem like the club were too pleased about losing him either looking at the short leaving message on the website. Something that hasn’t gone down well with the fans.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s played for West Brom, Watford, West Ham and now Wolves.

He’ll be off to Walsall when his contract expires! :)

Welcome , welcome , welcome Craig.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good signing, sounds like he has wanted to come here for a while too. Hopefully puts pressure on Collins and Kilman which can only be good

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very good signing. Also glad that JL values some of our previous scouting options, as we wanted Dawson here before JL joined.
Dawson is here to push Collins on the right?
So Mosquera possibly out on loan?
... and NO NEVES IN DEFENCE!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see that Hobbs et al. understand that we need more leaders across the dressing room.

Screenshot_20230122-092635.jpg

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good solid signing. Although shows the lunacy in letting Saiss go in the summer. He wanted two years and they’d only give him one so now we’ve paid £3 million for an older player and give him a longer contract. I wasn’t bothered about boly going (he’s gone as as a player, too many injuries/I’ll ness) or Coady as he couldn’t play in a back 4 but Saiss should have been kept

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good signing for when we want to go 5 at the back and will be great in the dressing room too, will he be a starter in a 4?
Once he's fully up to speed with how Lopetegui wants our CBs to play then he should be, he's better and more experienced than Collins & Kilman.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Collins and Kilman and think they are our starting CB partnership down the road. But I'd start Dawson over one of them for now both will learn a lot from him and be better placed in seasons to come to be the starting pairing if they have that extra experience alongside them.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Part of our rebalancing .
Loved Coady and he captained England so standards very high and not easy to replace .
Dawson can help big time. I expect almost every one of our back line to improve with his help.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don Goodman also repented when he saw the Old Gold light shining in the distance when he was in purgatory ( also know as Sandwell ;););) ) Then after a spell of missionary work among a tribe known as The Mackems, he returned to do much good work at The Golden Molineux Temple. :):):)

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was needed at the back and now Collins abd Kilman have to perform or benched

Back
Top Bottom