Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does this mean we're bringing back hoof ball? HOOOOOF it to the bigman. Hope so, forget all the little intricate play just hoof.
Out from Starr right on his head….back of the net. Pick that one out you *******s :tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I actually thought when we signed Guedes, that Lage looks tall. Skinny as a rake but tall.

Surely he's stood on a step or something? Given Boly's gone now, Maybe it's the naughty step.

Sasa is only 4 inches taller than Bruno... and, as I've been told all my life, 4 inches is basically nothing.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out from Sarr right on his head….back of the net. Pick that one out you *******s :tearsofjoy:
I have had my legs smacked cause I can’t spell genuine mistake sorry for any offence I may have caused using a naughty word that evaded the swear filter

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
expecting a few goals like this:

Jeez that's an horrific reminder of days long gone but not completely forgotten. Yes, the lads were honest and it could be enjoyable after a few beers but there's no time for composure and quality in that style of full throttle chaos pinball football. Can you imagine Moutinho standing in the centre circle uttering the Portuguese version of WTF?!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not had time to look, but is he eligible for tonight?
No, but if you look at how the PL processed (or failed to process!) Everton's signing of Neal Maupay there wasn't anything we could have done to have him available for tonight

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is where Tony Roberts will start to earn his corn.

Surely nobody is better placed to explain the concept "just stick it in the box!"

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He seems like a nice chap. Hopefully he'll score plenty of goals for us.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

This probably makes me look naive and out of touch, but I knew nothing about him until Wolves went in for him.
Don't think so, you'd have to be a regular watcher of Bundesliga or Nations League to see him. You'd firmly be in the majority of most fans. I was only vaguely familiar with the name and I watch a decent amount of European football.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well Sasa, here is hoping you hit the ground running. No pressure.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love watching these and seeing what goes on when we sign someone. Thanks for posting, 92.
One observation; Raul didn't seem very pleased to see him. I remember when we signed Campana and he met Raul and Raul was laughing and joking with him. Totally different reaction this time. Does Raul see Sasa as more of a threat and Campana less so or is there something more underlying with Raul at present?

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love watching these and seeing what goes on when we sign someone. Thanks for posting, 92.
One observation; Raul didn't seem very pleased to see him. I remember when we signed Campana and he met Raul and Raul was laughing and joking with him. Totally different reaction this time. Does Raul see Sasa as more of a threat and Campana less so or is there something more underlying with Raul at present?
Probably the language difference.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does come across very well. Fingers crossed he comes across as well on the pitch!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Don't want to put too much pressure on him, shouldn't be expected to do more than most of the other more expensive forwards.

Back
Top Bottom