Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Ramos

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Far less of a priority than he initially was, but still wanted by Lage. Won't agree to a ridiculous purchase fee.

I've had a hunch all along that there was still something in this and I maintain there is now.

I don't think we'll spend £55m on him, but I maintain there's a deal there to do.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm happier with SASA to be honest. Ramos is probably an excellent player but he feels very similar to our existing forwards. I like a different option
Yes, a Plan B if you like. Something we have all been calling for since Nuno's day.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hwang and Adama were both going then signing him would make perfect sense.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm happier with SASA to be honest. Ramos is probably an excellent player but he feels very similar to our existing forwards. I like a different option
If Sasa is a different option (ie for a different style of play) that’s fine but perhaps Lage want competition and cover for Raul in the existing style of play?

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Sasa is a different option (ie for a different style of play) that’s fine but perhaps Lage want competition and cover for Raul in the existing style of play?

I hope he does - We can't sugarcoat it anymore, Raul has been awful, unfortunately.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Isn’t that what Fabio is though? A young version of Raul? If so it’s hard to see us buying another in the same style assuming Fabio is back next season.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Oh man, is this *another* thread I’ve got to set the alert to follow now…??!!

Still think we need 3 centre forwards.
Raul, now Sasa, so…

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh man, is this *another* thread I’ve got to set the alert to follow now…??!!

Still think we need 3 centre forwards.
Raul, now Sasa, so…
Bonatini hasn’t gone anywhere yet :D

With Fabio coming back next season I’d guess we’d be looking for a season loan on someone - Bat boy from Chelsea?

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Personally, I don’t see Raul being here next season. A chance to get some return whilst he’s still under contract given his age, and he enjoys a final MLS/Liga MX payday.

That’d mean a returning Fabio, Sasa, and the one more, potentially.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally, I don’t see Raul being here next season. A chance to get some return whilst he’s still under contract given his age, and he enjoys a final MLS/Liga MX payday.

I agree with this. This will be the last season we get from Raul.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree. I’ve always thought he’d finish his career in MLS if he can get a decent contract at a team in Texas, Florida or California. Just seems the logical place for him to finish playing and then transition into a post playing career in coaching or as a pundit. Next summer feels the logical timing, after this World Cup is done.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With it looking debatable that the old Raul will return; having Ramos and Sasa makes sense if we can afford it.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With it looking debatable that the old Raul will return; having Ramos and Sasa makes sense if we can afford it.
You do realise that we have no money and must be aware of FFP don't you?

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Draxler is a midfielder, doubt it affects Ramos, I think he will be staying at Benfica

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Draxler is a midfielder, doubt it affects Ramos, I think he will be staying at Benfica
Just like the Arsenal fans going on about every player we have been linked with is Neto replacement...

Would be a huge shock if he came in I just can't see it at all tbh...

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just like the Arsenal fans going on about every player we have been linked with is Neto replacement...

Would be a huge shock if he came in I just can't see it at all tbh...
Agreed it's far too quiet this one.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got no money?

Someone best tell Jeff, the silly ******* has gone mad with his contactless credit card again. He’s going to have a shock when the statement lands with £120m spent on players this summer!
He'll just do some savvy balance transfers

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You do realise that we have no money and must be aware of FFP don't you?
FFP isn't an issue for us this season, largely because the last two seasons have given us a very healthy profit regarding FFP rather than pushing the loss limits so we still have lots of scope to spend there and nobody outside those working in or with the club truly knows how much money we haven't got. But it's always good to let people you're potentially buying off think that you're a bit skint

Back
Top Bottom