Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the odds are for us to get Ronaldo, perhaps on loan, if he's not happy at Utd and they want to change things around (plus with our Uncle Jorge connections)... Perhaps I'm getting carried away...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing irishman Nathan Collins isn't a Mendes recommendation tbf.

We will always have room for a Mendes signing but still need to go elsewhere at times.
Doherty’s a Mendes client now isn’t he, and I’m sure Gestifute have an office in Dublin too.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very interested to know where all the money has come from and was all this sell to buy media stuff bull **** or did they get investment

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got to think they will go big on the striker now. Ramos I’d have thought.
Would we prefer ramos or andre silva. Silva is ready cooked and good to go. Ramos has shown grear potential and has a great start to the season. Personally with fabio coming back next year, id rather us go with silva to add that bit of experience.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to think they will go big on the striker now. Ramos I’d have thought.

Ramos would be good, can also play with Fabio when he's finished ripping up Belgium as proved in u21 games.

Andre Silva seemingly becoming a squad player for Leipzig is also a convincing idea.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the odds are for us to get Ronaldo, perhaps on loan, if he's not happy at Utd and they want to change things around (plus with our Uncle Jorge connections)... Perhaps I'm getting carried away...
Wouldn’t have that has been toxic **** anywhere near our club

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
For the gamblers amongst you if you believe everything is now going to fall into place and we will have a good season, and I'm not suggesting we won't now, you can get - Top six finish 28/1 Skybet , 7/2 Top half finish most bookies inc Skybet and Bet 365 and 7/1 Top midlands club with Betway. I wonder how much those odds might change in the coming days!

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
For the gamblers amongst you if you believe everything is now going to fall into place and we will have a good season, and I'm not suggesting we won't now, you can get - Top six finish 28/1 Skybet , 7/2 Top half finish most bookies inc Skybet and Bet 365 and 7/1 Top midlands club with Betway. I wonder how much those odds might change in the coming days!
Screenshot_20220816-084300_Sky Bet.jpg

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect he will either be out the door or will be a token figure.

He is not involved in these deals

(No insider info here ... Just a strong suspicion)
Sorry Hogan you have been suggesting this for weeks and unless you have insider knowledge it is unjustified speculation.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
(Just joking for those of a sensitive nature)
10 days ago
Guo- Jeff how are the transfers going?
Shi- Me and Scott we are handling it ok.
Guo- Not what they are saying on the mix. Have you spoken with Jorge?
Shi-No we decided we could do it ourselves without his help.
Guo- Well that went well didnt it Jeff. Get on the phone to uncle Jorge
Shi- But we are really close to signing someone from a club near the middle of the championship!
Guo- Rinse your ears out Jeff! Speak with Jorge. We need some decent quality. I will send you my bank details.

Jeff walks away:)

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth could you know that? What utter nonsense. Is it not possible to have 1 day without sniping at a club that has just spent getting close to £100M.

Its not an unfair claim to make. We dont get Guedes and Nunes ( amongst many others ) without Mendes. You have to be kidding yourself if you think Sellars has been involved in these deals, same as Thelwell never was with his others. The only way we will turn that sort of thing around is when we consistently blend top quality talent from outside Mendes stable alongside his. Collins is a good start.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a different solution to our recruitment issues outside of Mendes definitely. Ideally an experienced head, as clearly we can identify top talent but we struggle to convince them.
We’ve aligned ourself as a business partner to the most influential man in football, it would be suicide not to rely on him. If he can’t convince one of his stable of players to join us then there’s little hope anyone else will convince them.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know we feel elated at the prospect of signing Nunes, but I bet Connor Rowan ****ed off this morning!

It's a shame as I always want our academy players to be given a chance but when clubs like ours can sign £40m midfielders you have to be an exceptional talent to make it.

I would expect him to be moved on now, but total respect for the lad he has talent and real character. If he is moving on I really hope he gets a great move and has a great career.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect he will either be out the door or will be a token figure.

He is not involved in these deals

(No insider info here ... Just a strong suspicion)

Not a cat in hell's chance Sellars has anything to do with Guedes or Nunes - This is all on Jorge and Jeff.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thank you, mate. I'd taken the 7'2 for the top half but that 8/1 for the top Midlands (BetVictor) is a ludicrous price. I've had as much as they'll allow me.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We must have convinced Nunes with our five year plan etc. he must know we are going big on a striker etc. otherwise he wouldn’t have come if we were selling neves etc etc

Exciting. We have sold the vision - a bit like when we convinced neves etc

Oh my days

Woolywolf

Reaction score
We are now, realistically, only a Striker and potentially a Full Back short of being something special this season...

Sa
Semedo - Collins - Kilman - RAN
Neves - Nunes
Guedes - MGW - Neto
Raul

Sarkic, Jonny, NEW FB, Boly, Toti, Moutinho, Donck, Podence, NEW CF​
Hwang doesn’t make the bench….ouch

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know we feel elated at the prospect of signing Nunes, but I bet Connor Rowan ****ed off this morning!

It's a shame as I always want our academy players to be given a chance but when clubs like ours can sign £40m midfielders you have to be an exceptional talent to make it.

I would expect him to be moved on now, but total respect for the lad he has talent and real character. If he is moving on I really hope he gets a great move and has a great career.
Clearly not at the same level, and I am not pretending otherwise, as Nunes but I was hoping he would be given a chance to step up. When Lage did not bring him on at Leeds, the writing was on the wall, I am afraid. Hope he goes on to have a successful career.

Back
Top Bottom