Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Kennedy

Reaction score
Always doubted the Nunes situation due to the cost.... however this has rumbled on all summer and no one has squashed the rumour I think even Fabrizio Romano may have confirmed interest a few weeks ago but admitted it was unlikely.

It does feel as though something is stirring at Wolves again. Guo showing up twice, rumours of additional investment and Mendes back on the scene.

It just feels more exciting than previous years.
Agreed. It does...

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always doubted the Nunes situation due to the cost.... however this has rumbled on all summer and no one has squashed the rumour I think even Fabrizio Romano may have confirmed interest a few weeks ago but admitted it was unlikely.

It does feel as though something is stirring at Wolves again. Guo showing up twice, rumours of additional investment and Mendes back on the scene.

It just feels more exciting than previous years.

I always kind of believe we have a different pot of cash for 'Mendes approved signings' hence Fabio, Semedo and Guedes. It feels like Mendes would prefer his clients to join us if the really top clubs aren't interested yet so we have a chance.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I always kind of believe we have a different pot of cash for 'Mendes approved signings' hence Fabio, Semedo and Guedes. It feels like Mendes would prefer his clients to join us if the really top clubs aren't interested yet so we have a chance.
Yeah we're one of his high tier 2 clubs. Worse places to be

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope the contract is signed and these news leaks don’t lead to a gazumping. The sensible in me tells me that for this to be breaking it must be signed.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Imagine the scenes...oh I cannot believe it if we actually pull this off..this lad is easily 100m+ player what a signing this would be.

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
A lot of Romanos information is from DiMarzio. However people tend to believe Romano more. John Percy is the journalist I trust most for Wolves news

Wignall 3-0

Groupie
Reaction score
Wolves first team squad photos updated on official site. No Jordao or Ronan. So with Cutrone and Bonatini there are at least four players the club appear to want to move on.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not gonna get too excited just yet but if we get nunes its probably the most exciting signing I have seen in 30 odd years of supporting wolves and my god there has been some bad ones

Back
Top Bottom