Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
In the aftermath of the constraints imposed by the DNCG - supervision of the payroll and transfer allowances to the budget presented by the club - the Girondins received, this Wednesday, an offer from Wolverhampton for Hwang Ui-Jo. According to our information, it would amount to nearly €3 million. From a source close to the Bordeaux club, it was deemed insufficient. Negotiations between the two clubs continue while the South Korean international has never hidden his desire to play in the Premier League one day. In the event of a positive outcome, he could find his compatriot Hee-chan Hwang in the Wolves.
Many on here can't cope with one Hwang. Two Hwangs will drive them over the edge!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This hwang is the real deal and may inspire hee chan.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Safe to say that some of those are an overreaction but a forum board is for expressing opinions, if a number of people hold the same view then you're bound to hear it repeated a few times.

If you've got nothing constructive to add to the debate then why bother posting at all?
You don’t think what I’ve posted is constructive?
How constructive are your posts, which you admit are repeated?
It’s easy to be a sheep ay it?

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like Bordeaux have freed up funds so wont sell cheap, looks a good player and will again increase the Asia market. 29 though but hopefully silva comes bk strong next season

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage not going to throw him on the wing then. Very encouraging to hear this, playing players where they can make the most of their natural game.

He is going to play him 'on the wing', in basic set position sense, for defending and creating options to get out.
Then he wants him running or receiving infield, to play as more of an inside forward or #10. Pretty standard nowadays.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This a recruitment to improve the first team or the ‘brand’?

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brereton Diaz … meh
Comes to something when we’ve even stopped faffing

Over 20 goals in the championship, only 23,relatively quick.

I would be perfectly happy if we got him. Is it a risk? Of course just like any other transfer, but for £20m I would be happy to give him a go as he will have some resale value.

What an I missing?

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A while back when discussing songs to sing for Hwang “when we initially got him on loan” I suggested one and it was removed multiple times, I can’t remember the reason, but it was to the tune of Whitney Houston’s - I will always love you.

HWANGGGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIII, WILL ALWAYSSSSS LOVE YOUUUUUUU.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pathetic really if hwang ui jo is our target for forward and we ate offering 3m.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question is, how big a play are we going to make for Hwang?

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the kind of option I thought they would go for experienced back up but knows where the net is. Allowing Fabio to get the vital experience he needs. Clear they still see Raul as having the shirt whether fans agree with that or not.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know people don't like it but kinda makes commercial sense too with us apparently looking at pre-season in Korea next summer.

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
I know people don't like it but kinda makes commercial sense too with us apparently looking at pre-season in Korea next summer.
An experienced player who will most likely be backup, Hwang Hee-Chan will help him settle. They'll link up well in games. And as you said. Makes commercial sense. Can see this deal being very appealing to Fosun

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That will be something if we are in the Championship! :D

Madmalc

Reaction score
Could someone explain 'The British Player quota' because it doesn't seem to exist.
Think it changed to 'Home grown player', which simplified it somewhat. so I'll try to explain it as I understand it
If you're born in a country, that you don't leave and you become a professional footballer in your country of birth you're 'Home grown'. This is the simplest case.
If you're born in a country that you leave before some predetermined age (which may or may not change whilst you're away from the country of your birth) and become a professional footballer after a designated period of time (which again may or may not change whilst you're training), you can be designated as being 'Home grown' in the country you trained and became professional in. You still qualify as 'Home grown' in the country of your birth. I think of it as dual nationality.
Because there is a predetermined age and a designated training period (both of which may or may not change) there is also an age under which you don't have to be declared as a 'Home grown' or 'not Home grown' player. So players under this age for declaration are not counted in any calculation on the ratio (which does change from time to time) that determines the minimum proportion of 'Home grown' players to 'Not Homegrown' players allowed.
I'm so glad they simplified it..

Back
Top Bottom