Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to pay £5 to watch it on Wolves TV/Facebook, but it is being broadcast on Portuguese TV if you're able to access those channels!

Brill thank you, will wait and see if Nunes is playing and then pay the fiver if so!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we could colour Co-ordinate the posts…..green a transfer, Orange a rumour and red for random ramblings and moaning so I can ignore them.

If you’re colour blind then tough - go back to watching snooker in black and white.
Think this is one of the best ideas I've ever heard, although admittedly I'm drunk!!! I've taken to scrolling through threads and only taking notice of links people post. Colour coding would make it so much easier to know what is worthwhile and what's not!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will beat Leeds
Sa
Jonny Collins Kilman Alt Nouri
Neves
Podence Gibbs White Moutinho Neto
Hwang???? If fit

If Raul was fit and replaced Hwang I believe that team could achieve top 7/8
It’s the injuries and lack of strength in depth that will drop us to 11/12
However I think we all know Dendocker will be shoe horned into the starting line up somehow which will further weaken us

Your mate Donck starts today, Ercall!

Madmalc

Reaction score
I’ve said that I think Wolves might spend £80m or more to back Bruno, ( I’m not quite so confident now). The money is always there…….it’s just a question of whether they want to spend or not, regardless of selling Neves or Adama.
I've no doubt that Management will back Bruno with £80m or more, it might just mean he has to hang around for 4 or 5 years.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your mate Donck starts today, Ercall!
Just don’t know how he gets shoe horned in
Been hiding in the first 45 minutes except for the little shot he had of course
Offers absolutely nothing and waste of a shirt IMO

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re- Hwang playing on the left. It is possible to change the system. Which hopefully is what we are trying to do. He also managed one less goal than Raul in less games so I don’t think he’s a bad option.

We all know what is needed in terms of recruitment but as I said, I would rather them try and get it right, than just sign someone for the sake of it. I am not saying things are perfect by any means but continually posting what everyone already knows, won’t change a thing.
I’d rather them get it right too. But at some point if we can’t get the players we want we have to accept that we are targeting players we either can’t afford or can’t attract and look at more realistic options. This isn’t the first window it’s happened and we can’t let the squad keep shrinking in numbers.

On Hwang, I don’t think he’s a bad player. He’s just not seen as a centre forward by Bruno. As shown again tonight.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I prefer him not on the pitch and sold if anything. Being that inconstant at the basics just isn't good enough
I said on the match thread that you could see the difference when he came on though. Unlike our other forwards, he runs behind defenders and is direct. He got into positions no one else was doing and had our best chance.

The issue is us not playing to his strengths. Shoving him out wide is not the answer because he's on a completely different wavelength - and today dribbled it out again. Stick him in the middle to push on the last man because he works defenders hard.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so clear we are a cm and cf short from being a top 7 team imo. link up and fluidity from pur front 3 against sporting was positive. we looked a better team than last year in a high pressing fast game
I think we could have played another 90 and not scored from open play. Bad decision making in the final third.

Back
Top Bottom