Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sporting Lisbon vs Wolves

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no jordao means clearly out there to be sold. given him a free ride to Portugal to a club

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only interested in one thing .Goals scored .
Our forward line would find it difficult to play against a defence made up of. Snow Whites mates .

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guo must be there to talk to potential investors about buying our club

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
guo will be wanting to see first hand about investment if we are asking for like 60m from them

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It interesting that Chairman Guo has turned up just for a friendly.

I know he is a busy guy running a multi-billion empire so schedules might mean its his only opportunity to see them play for the next year for example, but still.

Flying halfway round the world for a friendly (I guess he could be in Europe on business anyway), I don't want to get all conspiracy theory on this, maybe there is nothing in it at all - but you really do have to wonder?

Personally I don't think this is about buying one player (or watching the team in a friendly) its either nothing, or its big - like to come and give Jeff a talking to, or to change the strategy, or to introduce new owners, or tell Jeff in person the latest CCP instructions.

I just don't think its a coincidence that Guo is at the game.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I know he is a busy guy running a multi-billion empire so schedules might mean its his only opportunity to see them play for the next year for example, but still.

Flying halfway round the world for a friendly (I guess he could be in Europe on business anyway), I don't want to get all conspiracy theory on this, maybe there is nothing in it at all - but you really do have to wonder?

Personally I don't think this is about buying one player (or watching the team in a friendly) its either nothing, or its big - like to come and give Jeff a talking to, or to change the strategy, or to introduce new owners, or tell Jeff in person the latest CCP instructions.

They're still trying to sell from what I understand. Doubt he would weigh in on transfer strategy. He's not a football fan is he?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or he's doubled up on a nice holiday in Portugal.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho getting heavy boos from the home crowd when his name read out? They still not forgiven his move to Porto.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Sky Sun - grasshoppers chairman/president, who used to be at Wolves, is there too?

788D703C-3379-41AE-AE30-03F4DCDE15D0.jpeg

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No that is not Sky Sun - but it is somebody from Grasshoppers.

I think Guo has been in Europe - sure he was at some tech company last week. Maybe he is just watching a Wolves game whilst here?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
missing traore and semedo on the bench so that would change things
And then someone else will get injured . That is how it works . Silva TrincaoSaiss Hoever Marcal could have been on that bench last season ☹️ It beggars belief .

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Is that the new, futuristic Steve Bull Stand opposite the cameras?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No that is not Sky Sun - but it is somebody from Grasshoppers.

I think Guo has been in Europe - sure he was at some tech company last week. Maybe he is just watching a Wolves game whilst here?
I just presumed it was him as it does seem most logical seeing his previous Wolves connections. Wonder who it is if not him

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just presumed it was him as it does seem most logical seeing his previous Wolves connections. Wonder who it is if not him

It is an official from Grasshoppers but isnt Sky Sun.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence getting whistled by their fans because he left on a free :D

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just paid a fiver for this and I've got to listen to Mikey 'Would you believe it, it's remarkable, it's sensational, it's astrophysical' Burrows. FFS. And Dendoncker is playing.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely different intensity to this game, a proper test. Sporting using a full press against us, and we're coping quite well.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love watching Pod

I wasn't particularly excited about signing a Burnley defender but if he's the reason we can play 4atb, he may be the best signing in a good while.

We look like a totally different outfit

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW is going to be twice the player Trincao was last season. Mind you, I'd have been more use too.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good start by us. Some promising breaks but not getting enough forward. MGW looking sharp, as is Jonny. Collins has been closed down a few times and looked a bit shaky under pressure.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quality from Neto, uses his pace to bait yet another penalty! Who's taking it?!

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes not done much so far but we look very good on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom