Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great, we keep our best players etc. But we need a striker who will score goals. I don't think we'll be relegated now with the squad we have if no one goes, but we must get someone who scores, that is absolutely crucial

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was told from a work colleague so not a pub rumour and not sure how believable he is.

But trying to tempt sporting with a loan to buy deal for Marcus edwards.
Would actually be an interesting signing, got a good attitude and is determined (evidenced by flying himself off to Vitoria to even start a career), I would imagine Sporting would be keen and English so has little settling in period plus as far as I understand, speaks Portuguese. So weirdly, would be a good fit for ourselves.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was told from a work colleague so not a pub rumour and not sure how believable he is.

My immediate reaction was, no not that stroppy kid from Spurs. He was always good but, he was brave to go to Holland, he knuckled down and worked at his game, and deserved the move to Sporting. He has grown up, still only 23, plays wide right and would be a good acquisition.

Love this thread. Soooooo much better than that other toxic wasteland of ITK blatantly obvious rumours.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Interesting choice, tricky winger, not sure what position he fills?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But we have tricky wingers

We've got Neto, Podence, Hwang.

Adama is likely leaving. Chiquinho out for the season. Other youngsters nowhere near. Neto and Podence get injured a lot these days, and a lot of fans think Hwang is the worst footballer in the league, so there's definitely space for another to join.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andrea Belotti would be a good signing but expensive on wages I would imagine

I would think he would come as we are massive in Italy

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the jungle , the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight, in the jungle the quiet jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....

Oh benteke , oh benteke, oh benteke , oh benteke, oh Christian benteke....

Ee - e - e -oh - mum -a - wee.....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the jungle , the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight, in the jungle the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....

Oh benteke , oh benteke, oh benteke , oh benteke, oh Christian benteke....

Ee - e - e -oh - mum -a - wee.....
Don't know whether to laugh or cry either at that post or indeed the fact that there is even considered to be any possibility of us signing that sack of ****.....

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know whether to laugh or cry either at that post or indeed the fact that there is even considered to be any possibility of us signing that sack of ****.....
I love all the positive paper talk are always taken as being no chance , and 1 comment off twitter or the sun is taken as gospel.....just taking the **** ..But we could do with a physical option up front....and we ain't spending 60m are we .

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is my favourite thread. Can somebody make something up (transfer related) as nothing’s been posted for a few days?
ok i will make something up.....we will be announcing a forward tomorrow and they are hopefully the ball carrying midfielder will be done and dusted by the time we fly to portugal ....if no appropriate offers are made for neves by the season start then he will sign a new 5 year contract but there will be a buy out clause of 60 mil to none uk based clubs

god that felt good to type that !!!!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ok i will make something up.....we will be announcing a forward tomorrow and they are hopefully the ball carrying midfielder will be done and dusted by the time we fly to portugal ....if no appropriate offers are made for neves by the season start then he will sign a new 5 year contract but there will be a buy out clause of 60 mil to none uk based clubs

god that felt good to type that !!!!
Worth changing your name to 'Wolfie (too much time) in the sun' perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom