Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why? He's a player we are willing to sell, his contract is running down and there are links to Everton for a start. Its a thread to talk about all sorts of transfers. No need to give anything a rest.
Because it’s so boring - the same arguments that have been made for a couple of year now - there’s nothing remotely new, just the same entrenched positions the same people keep repeating.

It’s so dull and uninteresting.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, because I was ****ed off, not because its the place for Adama discussion. It does still say transfer thread...

Transfer thread is the clue,no one wants him lol

Dodgy transfer link provided.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because it’s so boring - the same arguments that have been made for a couple of year now - there’s nothing remotely new, just the same entrenched positions the same people keep repeating.

It’s so dull and uninteresting.

Maybe do what i do when i'm not interested in reading something, dont read it.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe do what i do when i'm not interested in reading something, dont read it.
There’s so much of it, I have to scroll through it for ages to get to something different!

I’m just adding to it now, and clearly you don’t understand/live for Adama conversations, so I’m not going to respond any more - and hopefully there will be some speculation on actual transfers!

fleck1

Reaction score
Any transfer news to save me scrolling back through pages and pages of another argument about a player who doesn't want to be here?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any transfer news to save me scrolling back through pages and pages of another argument about a player who doesn't want to be here?
Brownhill linked. Few sud Americans linked. Osorio reportedly close. Neves apparently on Man u radar. MGW wanted still. Silva about to go to Anderlecht. Ronan might stay. Cutrone off somewhere. Lonwijk.about to go to Rotherham

About it!

westside wolf

Reaction score
The highlight reel of Osario playing for Chile a few nights back shows just how green he is. Lots of misplaced passes, and failed dribbles. This was at U20 level against Peru too. He definitely looks to have something about him but he looks miles off being anywhere near the first team.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brownhill linked. Few sud Americans linked. Osorio reportedly close. Neves apparently on Man u radar. MGW wanted still. Silva about to go to Anderlecht. Ronan might stay. Cutrone off somewhere. Lonwijk.about to go to Rotherham

About it!

Plus Everton supposedly also interested in Traore at a knockdown fee of £10m.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we please stop saying Brownhill is linked?

That Twitter page is an FPL virgin who has bought his followers in order to seem to have credibility. This was mentioned by another poster but people seem to be ignoring it.

That Twitter account has no legitimacy, no contacts and definitely should not be consulted for transfer rumours.

There is nothing else linking us to Josh Brownhill this summer.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I tried fairly nicely.
If you want to talk about Adama, and his form or abilities in general, find a more relevant thread to do it on. If there's talk of specific transfer rumours, okay. If we have to take posters off the thread, then so be it I guess.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The highlight reel of Osario playing for Chile a few nights back shows just how green he is. Lots of misplaced passes, and failed dribbles. This was at U20 level against Peru too. He definitely looks to have something about him but he looks miles off being anywhere near the first team.

Yeah, could fill in the Chiq role of bolter off the bench to change things

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah, you can see his potential but he would be one for the future imo

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Looks like a raw version of Trincao, but with a little more energy about him.

Reaction score

That Twitter page is an FPL virgin who has bought his followers in order to seem to have credibility. This was mentioned by another poster but people seem to be ignoring it.

That Twitter account has no legitimacy, no contacts and definitely should not be consulted for transfer rumours.

Replying to this just to give it some more traction/notice :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

About it!
Also seems to be a link to Dzeko. Wouldn't be averse to that - he's a bagsman, and he would be great foil for Raul too, as his game has never relied on pace. Give him a year until Fabio is slotting them in.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
While I think Brownhill might well be a good signing, there's some doubt about the Twitter account 'breaking' the story. 23k followers but they look to me like the followers you can buy at a fiver for a thousand...

Yep. The twitter link to him is bogus, from a fake ITK account.

That said, I think he’d be an interesting signing because Brownhill is very good at pressing, which Bruno wants.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Ronan impresses enough to be back up, if we send Cundle out on loan. Too good for under 23s and a number of games in the championship or league 1 would do him loads

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Plus he looks about 12 years old

jim_boner

Groupie
Reaction score

I didn’t realise it was even possible to ‘buy’ followers. I’ve learned something today. How would one go about such an investment (not that I’m interested)??

dnf14

Reaction score
I think he's a way behind him. Chiquinho had a season or 2 of top-flight football in a decent European league already, and was a few years older too.
Chiquinho played his first game in the top flight last August and then we bought him in January...

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Ronan impresses enough to be back up, if we send Cundle out on loan. Too good for under 23s and a number of games in the championship or league 1 would do him loads
Whenever I've seen Ronan, I've liked him. A very neat and tidy player who seems to keep it simple.

Hopefully he's now bulked up a bit and perhaps grown a couple of inches he'll look more at home in the middle of the pitch.

I guess it's now or never.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vuskovic being mentioned again
Cant see it now Collins has signed unless Boly or Coady go
Would be good back up though for around £8 mil

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vuskovic being mentioned again
Cant see it now Collins has signed unless Boly or Coady go
Would be good back up though for around £8 mil

I think it would be very unlikely now. Probably need both Boly and Coady sold, and that seems a bit too much in one window.

Most likely agent talk

Back
Top Bottom