Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Neves will go Barcelona, next summer I reckon....busqets is in his final year I reckon.....Jorge will get in on the act.....the competition for Guedes from Roma seems to have disappeared....if it isn't a direct gestifute client it will be a mendes linked club..

Neves to either Man United or Barca this summer is still very live. But i’d be happy with what you suggest, a gentlemans agreement for Barca next year and we get one more season.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's fewer and fewer to choose from.

Of all the Gestifute players that improve us in the positions we need, some have moved out of reach.

Rafa Leao being one of them as I imagine he will stay with Milan for their Champions League season.
Private jet from Brescia, Italy, landed in Birmingham this morning, Could conceivably be a Milan player

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Percy was pre-medical, this is about passing the medical. And Matt Cooper did have some information not taken from Percy yesterday.

Not saying he is ITK here but I don’t think he’s trying to rile us up. He’s a co-founder of Talking Wolves.
He was behind the Burnley sources 100 %

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Private jet from Brescia, Italy, landed in Birmingham this morning, Could conceivably be a Milan player

Belotti was born in Calcinate, a small town in the Bergamo province of Lombardy, about half an hour west of Brescia.

Popping in to see his Mom before flying over to sign?

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Belotti was born in Calcinate, a small town in the Bergamo province of Lombardy, about half an hour west of Brescia.

We can dream, think his style is perfect for the premier league. I was really impressed with him when we played them in the europa league

Houston Lobo

Reaction score

Yeah - needed to get some washing done before the trip.

Last edited:

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Must say, I was disappointed when I saw he was missed out. I really really rate Bueno, think we have a special prospect there. We all talk about "seeing something" in a young player. A year ago, I thought he had that look of one who would definitely progress to a top pro. However, he's progressed even further in that year. Tears up defences at Under 23 level, so must be worth a look for the cup matches and the first team subs bench later in the season. If he carries on as he is, could be close to Ait-Nouri standard in a year or so.

Anyway, glad he is going, would have been more surprised if he'd been left out, given recent performances

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Not quite. In actual fact Pirlo and his kids have been back in Brescia visiting Nonna during school holidays. He’s being lined up for a Department of Football role.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can dream, think his style is perfect for the premier league. I was really impressed with him when we played them in the europa league

Watched him playing for Italy in the Euros. And some brief moments playing for Torino in the past couple of years. Mostly not that impressed by his striker ability.

However, he's a master of falling over in the penalty area and he gets - and scores - loads of penalties. So, dismal at seems, yes, his style perfect for the current era of "Penalty Ball" that the Premier League has become.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the new offer is £25m rising to £30 then I think that is a good deal... so long as the money is re-invested in a Guedes or Ramos.
£30m for Gibbs-White is insane. Yes he had a good season at Sheffield Utd but looking at his highlight reels I would suggest that he may not achieve the same in the Premiership. Provided the money is reinvested, and no reason to doubt otherwise, I would take it with a sell on clause.

tj200

Reaction score
Anything near £30m for MGW and I'd be letting him go too.
I'd really like to give MGW a run in the team but £30m is a lot of money and I don't see how we can add to his value over the next season with how few goals we score, so I think we'd have to accept that. AC Milan apparently coming in for him according to Talksport so not selling him to a competitor would also be a plus.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right so Collins is in, so now we keep hold of MGW and Neves, sort out a decent CM and a striker, add in a couple of South American prospects and a promotion to the first team squad for Bueno and we're good to go.

Fingers crossed this is the case but I fear a sale is funding it

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he was referring to the constant and abusive vitriol and demeaning comments aimed at Wolves officials.
That's how I read it, for example reference to them being "clowns" and the like.

They’re far from perfect and make errors - but then who can name a PL CEO and/or DoF who don't?

Last edited:

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£30m for a player who didn't play for us last season and was on the outskirts of the squad under Nuno. Yes please

But only yes providing we put that money to better use and reinvest in the team.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect a couple more names to be linked today that haven't had much talk up until now. And then for things to move very quickly.
Makes sense.
We kinda knew nothing much would happen in the football world until holidays were over and the internationals back and the season start just around the corner.
I thought late last week we’d got one , another this week and another next week.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the distinct impression, rightly or wrongly, that MGW just wants out.

If so, pity.
We’ll it looks like we’ve just wasted a flight on him as he’s going to Spain :)

To be honest it would be a statement if we only sold him for a ridiculous amount considering the amount of stuff written about us being somewhat desperate for cash.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll it looks like we’ve just wasted a flight on him as he’s going to Spain :)

To be honest it would be a statement if we only sold him for a ridiculous amount considering the amount of stuff written about us being somewhat desperate for cash.
Require a large bid.

If everton were going to do something we would be aware of it, and surely wouldnt fly him out knowing we were about to accept.

Got to be all talk, keen was certain basically hes unavailable.

And percy suggested 30m plus

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't want to see him go, but £30m is in the lower end of the bracket for Neves. Every player has a price.

If it means we can keep him for another season and add two more first teamers (in addition to Collins) then I guess it makes sense.

Nice agreement about resale (say 20%) and we can take it from there.

Unfortunately if he does go to Everton I'm not sure if it is a good move: players don't really tend to improve at Everton which I think he would have at Forest or Palace. It's not like Jota going to Liverpool for example.

Would be equally happy if he stays, but if he wants to go, other than putting in a transfer request, this is probably the best outcome for the club (if not for Morgan).

Back
Top Bottom