Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Collins

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I do wonder if the transition to a back 4 is now going to happen.

One thing what has stood our to me recently was Kilman taking the armband at the weekend maybe it was Bruno seeing how he would handle the organisational part or it may be nothing but he certainly doesn't seem like the loudest lad in the dressing room to be given an armband.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would people be content witj

Sa
Jonny
Collins
Xoady
Kilman
RAN
Neves
New
MGW
Rail
Neto

As a starting line up?

Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman Jonny
Neves Nunes
Neto MGW Podence
Jimenez
Nunes perhaps wishful thinking, but I think that side is comfortably top half and a lot more exciting than what we've had to put up with lately. I think there's value in keeping Coady for the tougher games, but I think Lage will want to employ his 4-4-1-1 this season, and envisions MGW in that Joao Felix role playing off Jimenez (and no before anyone says, I'm not comparing MGW to Felix).

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Find it very odd with the club being so secretive to give Percy info on a tx that hasn’t been completed yet. He’s that itk surely wolves would be all over him for his source in the club? Either that or they know it’s done !!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explains the ’friendly’ with Burnley then too.

I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that the friendlies we quickly organised after the US tour fell through were against clubs we were targeting players from.

Burnley - Collins
Alaves - ? Maybe a young Grasshoppers loanee
Levante - Ruben Vezo? (maybe a fall back option if Collins didn’t work out)
Besiktas - ? Saiss connection only maybe
Sporting - Nunes
Farense - ? Maybe another young Grasshoppers loanee

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Find it very odd with the club being so secretive to give Percy info on a tx that hasn’t been completed yet. He’s that itk surely wolves would be all over him for his source in the club? Either that or they know it’s done !!

In all fairness Percy isn't exclusively a wolves journalist he is a national football journalist who 9/10 is bang on the money he must be very well connected however he probably knows alot more and only prints when he's 99 percent sure it happening.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Sa
Neves Nunes
Neto MGW Podence
Jimenez
Nunes perhaps wishful thinking, but I think that side is comfortably top half and a lot more exciting than what we've had to put up with lately. I think there's value in keeping Coady for the tougher games, but I think Lage will want to employ his 4-4-1-1 this season, and envisions MGW in that Joao Felix role playing off Jimenez (and no before anyone says, I'm not comparing MGW to Felix).

That would be delicious! I’d personally have RAN ahead of Jonny and still think there is something to be said for 3 at the back in certain games against some of the Top 6.

Sa
Semedo, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Neves, Nunes
MGW, Ramos, Neto
Raul

Sarkic, Jonny, Coady, Gomes, Dendoncker/New, Moutinho, Traore, Podence, Hwang

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

99% of transfer info comes from player agents, or if a journo is really lucky, the player themselves, if they have that relationship.

Not a chance in hell this will have come from Wolves.

On the signing, not seen him too much but know he’s extremely highly rated and we need a new centre half so it’d be a yes from me.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That would be delicious! I’d personally have RAN ahead of Jonny and still think there is something to be said for 3 at the back in certain games against some of the Top 6.

Sa
Neves, Nunes
MGW, Ramos, Neto
Raul

Sarkic, Jonny, Coady, Gomes, Dendoncker/New, Moutinho, Traore, Podence, Hwang
Great but thats 100m plus of new players. Youd have to sell mgw, donk and traore and still have a net spend of something like 40m

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Percy is tweeting something about Wolves it’s because whoever is feeding it to him from the club has been given permission to do so. Which also means it’ll be very advanced and only a serious **** up would prevent it from going through.

Percy is a very well respected and trusted journalist. There won’t be many that those inside Wolves trust with transfer information (hence our Athletic corespondent tweeting an hour later than Percy and quoting him. Same goes for Keen at the E&S.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back 4 of Jonny (Ait Nouri), Kilman, Collins and Semedo is really good for my money.
Collins alongside kilman in a back 4 sounds great, slight concern at a lack of experience but if you're good enough you're old enough I guess

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Great but thats 100m plus of new players. Youd have to sell mgw, donk and traore and still have a net spend of something like 40m

I’m banking on Jorge doing us a favour. Loan with option for Ramos and mates rates for Nunes ;)

You’re completely right of course. But nice to dream.

More realistically:

Sa
Danilo, Neves
MGW, Podence, Neto
Raul

It’s why I thought Palhinha at €18m was a good fit at a realistic price. Could hold just in front of the four and give Neves a little bit more licence to go forward.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m banking on Jorge doing us a favour. Loan with option for Ramos and mates rates for Nunes ;)

More realistically:

Sa
Danilo, Neves
MGW, Podence, Neto
Raul

It’s why I thought Palhinha at €18m was a good fit at a realistic price. Could hold just in front of the four and give Neves a little bit more licence to go forward.
I can’t see us going for Danilo with his Pride issues.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

More realistically:

Sa
Danilo, Neves
MGW, Podence, Neto
Raul

Dreaming is for free of course.

Nunes of course they could maybe knock the fee down to 35mish if we waive our interest in goncalves and vinagre. Not sure if thats even possible. Assuming the itks are being fed the correct information, it would suggest nunes is not part of our plans though with them saying our biggest signing is coming from the french league.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not Wolves side. The leaks have come from the Burnley/player side.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Percy has more than one source at Wolves (indirectly), although one 'in' has in recent times departed.....

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Sa
Neves Nunes
Neto MGW Podence
Jimenez
That side would get opened up with only 1 defensive mid, and we aren't signing Nunes

Sneazy

Groupie
Reaction score
Just watching the first couple of minutes of the obligatory YouTube video and he can also pass a ball ala Coady/Neves which would also be a very useful tool in the box. Looks a good buy if it gets completed.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you know that a certain agent for Burnley isn't leaking this to see if there's any other interest?

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very happy with Collins PROVIDING we don't have to sell MGW to pay for him.

In fairness to the Wolves Forum (which I left about this time last year) a couple of people on there said we should have signed him from Stoke

Back
Top Bottom