Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a defender who does it all really.

Quick, strong, physical which you'd expect with his size and capable of running out as that goal for Ireland shows.

Still prone to brainfarts, as a daft handball on the final day showed, but you would expect that for a 21-year-old.

I mentioned him in that players you'd like us to sign thread, so would be delighted if this happens. The pessimist in me still expects us to get beaten to him by another club as I actually think £20m is a bit of a bargain in today's game.

Sutton

Reaction score
Stoke were waxing lyrical about his pace and ability on the ball. Kilman style?

Do not reckon he has the skills of Kilman but more aggressive in the tackle and has decent pace.

Great signing if we can get it over the line. Kilman and Collins first choice CBs with Toti and Coady as cover.

Every time we played Burnley I was envious of their big CBs. About time we targeted one!

Burnley fans are really not happy with £20m. Another good sign.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But I thought we were signing a French bloke?
Pretty sure it was 3 first teamers, with one being an ambitious move for a household name from the French league, not specific on the position.

So probably actually Ben Yedder if it's true

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And all of a sudden th3 mood on the mix lifts!

TheTwoPigeons

Groupie
Reaction score
I'd be absolutely thrilled if we could finally sign a centre back and this is the most promising link we've had for the last few years. Looking forward to the next 200 pages until we get the signing over the line. :sweatsmile:

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know enough about Collins. Signing relegated players makes me nervous. Is he really that good?

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have had a lot of posters asking us to target the Championship for signings.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Collins is excellent. Good pace, physical, great in the air and decent at bringing the ball out. Only going to improve further given how young he is.

Him and Kilman as a two or either side of Coady would be decent.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Collins is excellent. Good pace, physical, great in the air and decent at bringing the ball out. Only going to improve further given how young he is.

Him and Kilman as a two or either side of Coady would be decent.
Collins is right sided so Kilman would have to move over i guess,nothing wrong with that as Kilman is very left footed

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well isn't this a pleasant surprise and for a decent fee

Wasn't it bounded about as 40 mil previously in paper talk etc

Get this one across the line and it's one piece of the puzzle sorted

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alan nixon says burnley want 25 million. Who is more reliable out the two?

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be interested to see was that who stluke and others were told would be one of the 3 this week

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Question to the 2-3 itks who said expect three 1st team players over the next week. Was collins one of them? And what does this mean for the other two. Can we start getting confident about who is coming in?

dennison11

Reaction score
In fairness Nixon reported our interest in Collins weeks and weeks ago
He did yes, but for me he just kind of throws names and clubs around in the hope that he will get the odd couple correct now and again.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny how everyone is expecting Coady to be relegated to the bench when we sign a new CB....I still think we will be playing with a back five this season..
I think (hope) we’ll have the option of both formations depending on who we’re against with either a 10 or a 3rd CB depending on the opposition.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A positive , happy thread...sorry wrong room..i was looking for the transfer thread ...very happy with collins though

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question to the 2-3 itks who said expect three 1st team players over the next week. Was collins one of them? And what does this mean for the other two. Can we start getting confident about who is coming in?
No he wasnt one of them
Personally idc as long as someone comes in lol

Back
Top Bottom