Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont worry as long as we still have Doris as our tea lady there is always hope.:D
Doris has had an offer of a better job at a Working Men's Club in Wednesfield and is speaking to her agent. Mrs Shi is waiting for the call. A generational junior tea person is also on red alert to be flown from Zurich at a minutes notice.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Low blow.
There are tens of thousands of Wolves fans in Wolverhampton, England and around the world who don’t or can’t go to games.
Mutchy is one and do you think her emotional investment in Wolves is just a theoretical exercise?
So not planning a visit then, had the pleaure of hosting Alex (Usa Wolf) when he visited, offer the same to you.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't speak for anyone else but I have zero faith in our club to get it right this window. The last five windows have been pretty hopeless and we have failed time and again to strengthen the right areas and we seem to be making some horrible decisions. Two glaring ones of course being Vitinha and of course the joke that is Hwangs early signing.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having Neves and Moutinho here is fine but it is massively obvious we need some more mobile and more attack minded options for central ,midfield whether they stay or not. It is blatantly obvious to me and has been for over 3 years.
Surely Fosun see this as well . Roll Eyes

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who wears a 6 year old replica jersey with the name and number of a former player who played a grand total of 11 games for them?!
Might be Jeff Shi with Fabio Silva but put 81 on it . Sorry I am in a joking mood tonight to get through this **** show of a window so far .

I mean yes Cunndle will be fine with Gomes at the back with Ronan on the bench with cutrone ( after scoring 1 in preseason compared to Fabio ) and bonatini.

Not having a dig at the players but fosun are ****ing this up imo

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why, is he wrong?
We're all aware, some are just very Dramatic in what either outcome leads to.

Sign a couple is players and it's awesome and top 6 here we come.

Don't sign anyone and it's relegation and sinking into the oblivion.

Theres just no in between on here with some, it's great or utterly ****!

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So not planning a visit then, had the pleaure of hosting Alex (Usa Wolf) when he visited, offer the same to you.

So the guy isn't a "real" supporter because he can't afford or doesn't have the time to simply pop over from half way across the world to watch us play? Give it a rest. He's actually bringing a positive view to a thread that's become about as sunny as Thom Yorke in a morgue.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jos has a viewpoint which l don't really share. However, l've never blocked him and never would because we've often had interesting, at least to me, exchanges of views, some of which have made me think hard.
Cheers mate.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're all aware, some are just very Dramatic in what either outcome leads to.

Sign a couple is players and it's awesome and top 6 here we come.

Don't sign anyone and it's relegation and sinking into the oblivion.

Theres just no in between on here with some, it's great or utterly ****!
Well if such an issue just put him on ignore unless of course you just wish to become the exact opposite, or indeed the same.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tomorrow we may see some rumours about Friday but I think it's going to pick up over the weekend for next week.

Mouts like to sign on and some positive potential news about mgw and neves.

Where we sign people from will require cash injection little bit worrying but again the noise was 3 players improve the spine. so again positive.

roll on July

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the guy isn't a "real" supporter because he can't afford or doesn't have the time to simply pop over from half way across the world to watch us play? Give it a rest. He's actually bringing a positive view to a thread that's become about as sunny as Thom Yorke in a morgue.
Based on what many of us spend could afford to visit, already offered accommodation.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some suggestion ronan is getting a chance in pre season. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. He can take a good set piece!

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because I doubt Wolves would have let these guys leave and weaken the squad and not have a plan.

What decisions have the heirarchy made that instill you with such belief?

Was it the not taking up the Bonatini option then crawling back and overpaying for him?
Or was it the failure to replace Ryan Bennett?
Maybe the complete lack of backup for Raul?
Or was it when we went into a season with only 3 midfielders at the club?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well, funny you should say that,…. about 3 months ago in jest I said to my Canadian wife….
” what say we buy or rent a house in Wolverhampton and live there for about a year?” She nearly floored me when she said “yes…..let’s do something new”…….wow.
I didn’t think she’d be interested and was thinking of doing a long weekend every month or so on my own.

I want to go when Wolves are playing well and maybe on a good cup run. I don’t need to go to many of the games, as have no ST…….doesn’t matter, the atmosphere is very important too.
Molineux is my Mecca……has been since ‘67. …never faltered.
This is no bs. Spent many hours on YouTube and Google Earth and looked all over Wolverhampton, especially the bus rides.
Checked out the real estate in the area, especially the one that backs up on to Compton training ground.Big big house but horrible wallpaper and those big radiators.
I could rent my house here out but if I buy over there, then I could be stuck with it when we comeback.

However, we’re now thinking of Dublin as a base and jump around.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the point is more it’s easy to not worry when your thousands of miles away and not giving a penny to the club.
Who says he/she doesn't spend a penny? Pretty sure the club shop ships overseas. And so what if he/she doesn't? Its nobody's right to tell someone what they can and can't worry about and try and belittle them as fans. We should be proud that we have fans all over the world not try and make them feel inferior for absolutely no reason.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well, funny you should say that,…. about 3 months ago in jest I said to my Canadian wife….
” what say we buy or rent a house in Wolverhampton and live there for about a year?” She nearly floored me when she said “yes…..let’s do something new”…….wow.
I didn’t think she’d be interested and was thinking of doing a long weekend every month or so on my own.

I want to go when Wolves are playing well and maybe on a good cup run. I don’t need to go to many of the games, as have no ST…….doesn’t matter, the atmosphere is very important too.
Molineux is my Mecca……has been since ‘67. …never faltered.
This is no bs. Spent many hours on YouTube and Google Earth and looked all over Wolverhampton, especially the bus rides.
Checked out the real estate in the area, especially the one that backs up on to Compton training ground.Big big house but horrible wallpaper and those big radiators.
I could rent my house here out but if I buy over there, then I could be stuck with it when we comeback.

However, we’re now thinking of Dublin as a base and jump around.
I live in North Wales and my offer of accommodation is genuine, fall out with all sorts on here but generally get on great in person, would gladly host your visit

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the point is more it’s easy to not worry when your thousands of miles away and not giving a penny to the club.

That's a bit presumptuous saying he doesn't give a penny to the club. If he pays a subscription to watch the games, if he buys shirts or other merchandise, then directly or indirectly he is giving the club his money.

Reaction score
I live in North Wales and my offer of accommodation is genuine, fall out with all sorts on here but generally get on great in person, would gladly host your visit
Ahh...so that's where you get your name from. Lovely little town with a cracking chippy. I've a little holiday home a few mile away.

Back
Top Bottom