Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
80 days to go
Seems like a long time
I’m expecting announcements about incoming from Chelsea, Liverpool and Bournemouth soon
Danny Drinkwater, Sheyi Ojo and Gary Cahill!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
80 days to go
Seems like a long time
I’m expecting announcements about incoming from Chelsea, Liverpool and Bournemouth soon
Danny Drinkwater, Sheyi Ojo and Gary Cahill!
Nothing will be signed until the international break is over with.

The Palhinha and Neves situation will move quickly, we know what directions they are expected for me it’s just a waiting game. This time next week more things will start to happen it’s the same for many clubs. Players on holiday so on and so forth

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing will be signed until the international break is over with.

The Palhinha and Neves situation will move quickly, we know what directions they are expected for me it’s just a waiting game. This time next week more things will start to happen it’s the same for many clubs. Players on holiday so on and so forth
I think palhinha will be done, late this week.... probably have a medical in Portugal......the rest of our business will then depend on neves by and large...

Might see some small movements out, Sanderson, cutrone etc in the meantime but until neves and Traore situation is resolved not a lot will happen.

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Number of searches also show figures much less than that
50m with add ons
I think palhinha will be done, late this week.... probably have a medical in Portugal......the rest of our business will then depend on neves by and large...

Might see some small movements out, Sanderson, cutrone etc in the meantime but until neves situation is resolved not a lot will happen.
100% we need the cash flow the Neves situation isn’t a hard one. Mendes is working away

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is titbit, Americans change it because they think it's unfathomably rude to include "tit" within a word.

And yet they call a bum-bag a fanny-pack.

What absolute ****s.

Ps. It's not an American thing. It's Tidbit.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need some transfer rumours just so we can go and watch a 3 minute YouTube clip of a player we've never heard of, with dodgy music where the player does something decent, then as soon as they're about to blaze the cross over the stand it cuts to the next clip.
Then we're all gutted when he signs for Roma.
Make it happen Jorge.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need some transfer rumours just so we can go and watch a 3 minute YouTube clip of a player we've never heard of, with dodgy music where the player does something decent, then as soon as they're about to blaze the cross over the stand it cuts to the next clip.
Then we're all gutted when he signs for Roma.
Make it happen Jorge.

Actually, I watch a lot of that league, and A Plǎyêr had several assists last year, he'll be quality in the right team!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decision making maybe better than Adama, and could play maybe 50% more games than Podence...... But it's so hard to know.
Ideally we can keep MGW and get Guedes, Palhinha, Nunes and Inacio.....and look like a midtable Portuguese team ;)
His goals and assists are definitely better than adama. He scores on the international stage and has more production in the league too.

Strange no real noise is coming out for Adama, his bust of a loan has likely killed a lot of the buzz on him which helps us to get him to sign up to a contract at the correct market rate for him.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
70m for neves would be great...buy palhinha, Nunes and Guedes ...

Loan Nico Gonzalez....

Sell adama and donk, for a centre back and Serefovic.......job done....

If we were to sell Adama, Donk and Neves and bring in Palhinia, Nunes, Guedes, Gonzalez, Seferovic and perhaps say Carmo, I'd be pretty stoked all things considered, but I don't think I'll get my hopes up too high about anything quite on this level happening. One or two of these things though does seem quite possible?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt we'd get the full £70m off Neves. But if we can fantastic.

I would've been happy with £70m with the sales of Neves and Adama.

But if we can get Neves on full Price and then get a decent Fee for Adama could really change our team for next season

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man U offering £70m according to this -

Not saying its right, but they are on eof the dew teams that could afford this, and have the need!
Doesn't say they have bid £70m says they have made a bid for a £70m rated player. Says that we want around £70m for him but it doesn't say how much they have actually bid

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you ever know a club faff about so much selling players let alone buying them
Liverpool announce a target one day and buy the next
Get on with it ffs
It is far easier for Liverpool to convince a player to join them - that's most likely one of the trickier parts of any Wolves negotiation.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you ever know a club faff about so much selling players let alone buying them
Liverpool announce a target one day and buy the next
Get on with it ffs

Do you not think there's a chance that you just pay more attention to Wolves rumours than to Liverpool rumours?

And also, come on, it should be pretty obvious to anyone that Liverpool are a more attractive proposition to most players than Wolves, which maybe, maybe will have an impact on how easily they get their transfer business done.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very concerned if everything hinges on selling a player. Particularly with Moutinho still out of contract.

If, as quoted, its only a £17 million fee for Palhinha this would be very worrying. I'm a bit sceptical though tbh. We wouldn't need to pay out all the cash upfront and surely if by some chance Neves were to stay he'd be fantastic partnering him in CM next season? If we need to sell Neves (and/or others before we can bring anyone in) that certainly wouldn't be making life easy for ourselves and would perhaps mean us potentially missing out on targets. I don't think we're that daft?

Last edited:

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can't get Nunes from Sporting, heck see if United will throw in Bailey and McTominay in the deal.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just noticed that Moutinho was left out of the Portugal squad last night. Dont know if he has a knock or maybe could be transfer related?

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
Realistically i think it is only Man U who could, and would, afford Neves at the price we're asking.

I genuinely don’t think there’s a demand for him and that’s going to be our big problem. Without the demand, there’s no bidding war and we end up taking whatever we can get for him, as we’ll need him gone to pay for the purchases we’ve already made earlier in the window.

Watch him go to Arsenal towards the end of the window for £25 million paid over 6 years, followed by Sellars saying it was too good to turn down and we couldn’t stand in his way.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour that Calvin Bassey posted on Instagram he was at our training ground and has now deleted it. Rangers fans dismissing this as he should be on International duty with Nigeria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom