Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player
I for one appreciated what you posted.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is that possible?

surely you’d burn your feet first? That or you’re hanging so low you need checking or you’re a gymnast and are doing dips to get into bath.

Either way tip of elbow test is the best way.

Hope you heal soon.
Feet are rough. They can take a bit of heat. Went to sit down and got sterilised.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player
I need a list of the respected members of the mix.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always thought it was titbits not tidbits?
Your comment made me curious enough to look.

The Oxford English dictionary says that titbit is the singular, tidbits the plural....

The Cambridge English dictionary suggests that one is British English (titbit) and the other US English....

Go figure....

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently the player keeps changing his mind on a daily basis about the potential move . He has a collection of football shirts and now after much deliberation must choose between his current Braga shirt and the new Wolves shirt.
Make your mind up Carmo Carmo Carmo Chameleon !

Oh my goodness... That's unforgivable

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People who have genuinely become disenchanted in the last 18 months? Understandable.

That depends on your own point of view. Anyone who’s ‘disenchanted’ over what is hopefully a minor bump in the road, still come across as a bit unstable.
I get disappointment. I wanted Lage gone at the end of the season. However, that doesn’t appear to be happening so the new season is a reset for all of us.
Disenchantment though? Really???

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the prob with so called people who are itk on this, statements are made about incomings but never any names mentioned.

They may well be but without names anyone can be itk!!

No need for throwing keyboards at people though when these statements are made. The ****ers on Twitter who set up fake accounts are the most infuriating for people who like to see rumours form actual itk journos.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ps .. Slated for suggesting Trincao going to Portugese club looks as though it will happen
Like others have said take no notice of the slaying brigade !! Are we to be excited by any of the names your hearing !! Will they appease the slating brigade ?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thoughts titbits was a magazine. Possibly ornithology.
Tidbits snippets of information.
Room for both.
Titbits was a magazine and named so because it was full of titbits, like gardening, sewing, tv info and general other **** that old dears loved to read. My Nan loved it but that was circa late 70’s. She also drank that tar ****; Camp chicory so I can’t give her any credit for her life choices.
*Well that’s embarrassing. My memory must be fading as I’ve just googled Titbits. That’s certainly not my Nans cup of tea… o_O

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Titbits was a magazine and named so because it was full of titbits, like gardening, sewing, tv info and general other **** that old dears loved to read. My Nan loved it but that was circa late 70’s. She also drank that tar ****; Camp chicory so I can’t give her any credit for her life choices.
*Well that’s embarrassing. My memory must be fading as I’ve just googled Titbits. That’s certainly not my Nans cup of tea… o_O
Now wait a god damn minute…
C0E3DA4F-B196-49A1-9ECF-1DDEB70DFC47.jpeg

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 28340we desperately need some transfer news.
I genuinely think clicking on the transfer thread and seeing a discussion about the spelling of titbit is a new low for me as a wolves fan.

Seriously, transfer windows are so boring now. Even the latest cryptic MI5 transfer guy doesn't have the same mystery and energy as previous ones.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the queen? What's missing, is it 'a lizard'

:tearsofjoy:
…value for money?’

Nothing changes with such contemporaneous issues being asked back then. To be fair, asking that in the 70’s was tantamount to high treason!

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
Your comment made me curious enough to look.

The Oxford English dictionary says that titbit is the singular, tidbits the plural....

The Cambridge English dictionary suggests that one is British English (titbit) and the other US English....

Go figure....
I always thought it was titbits. Every day’s a school day!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been away for 10 days or so, so looking-in to see who we have signed and how our squad has developed over this most-important of summers, but nothing, nowt, zilch!

The most interesting discussion about the players 'coming' to our illustrious club is whether the correct spelling is 'tidbits' or titbits'.

Only on the Mix. :tearsofjoy:

It's 'tidbits', btw. ;)

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ive been away for a few months and not been on here. To save me time, are there any likely looking deals?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive been away for a few months and not been on here. To save me time, are there any likely looking deals?
Nope

Was meant to be a deal already done, to be announced when window opens - but that didn’t happen

Palinha might be signing , but Jeff thinks the decimal place is in the wrong place.

Linked with nunes to get everyone carried away - like sanches, but that won’t happen

And there’s still no sign of a CB

Massive two weeks ahead for the fosun era

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nope

Was meant to be a deal already done, to be announced when window opens - but that didn’t happen

Palinha might be signing , but Jeff thinks the decimal place is in the wrong place.

Linked with nunes to get everyone carried away - like sanches, but that won’t happen

And there’s still no sign of a CB

Massive two weeks ahead for the fosun era
@Oh When the Wolves thankyou for the reply mate. Im expecting a Summer of non starters and smoke screens.
Ive been in Ukraine for a while and heard plenty of Putins propoganda. Still think Jeff could teach him a trick or two thpugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom