Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smh, people moaning that we haven't done any business yet when we've literally got one that's already done

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard it from a very reliable source, I'd expect an announcement early in the window.
Don't want to be "that guy" but did you get given a name or when as early in the window could mean anytime really this month or we talking next week early?

Sorry to ask but it is a bit vague.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horta linked again, but hey he’s Portuguese that’s all it takes

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not when the asking price is €45m it isn’t!
I’m sure even if the asking price is €45m, a €35m offer is still ‘trying’. I get how easy it is for you guys to spend frivolously, I’m just glad the club don’t.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that the 14th place winners of last season's transfer window?
Irrespective of where they finished. They’ve signed a new player ( even though the window isn’t open yet ) and so have Leeds and Man City ( I think )
So what’s your point ? I was told the window wasn’t open yet and I’m just saying other teams have already signed new blood. Including last years poor Chumpo neighbours
Why are we faffing about AGAIN ??

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does a rocking horse have a wooden dick?
Not sure, but he’s certainly enjoying his tunes - my guess is ace of spades
giphy.gif

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't want to be "that guy" but did you get given a name or when as early in the window could mean anytime really this month or we talking next week early?

Sorry to ask but it is a bit vague.
He,s gotta consult the tea leaves again

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Irrespective of where they finished. They’ve signed a new player ( even though the window isn’t open yet ) and so have Leeds and Man City ( I think )
So what’s your point ? I was told the window wasn’t open yet and I’m just saying other teams have already signed new blood. Including last years poor Chumpo neighbours
Why are we faffing about AGAIN ??
Theres such an overt focus on new signings at all clubs. I don't disagree we need new players - we certainly do.

But people almost see the transfer window as s competition and praise the winning team irrespective of how those players perform. Previous winners are Spurs (when they sold Bale), Everton and Villa - all of whom had terrible subsequent seasons.

I blame a mixture of Sky (turning the transfer window into an off season league) and the mindset of the modern fan, in which hyperbole and polemities rule

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s that got to do with anything ? You remarked that the transfer window wasn’t open yet
But to answer your question , our lovely neighbours have
So because villa have made signings we have to?

Went on the search facility on here earlier and saw your last 10 posts, every single one of them on various subjects was the usual negative drivel. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I would actually be more pleased with Carmo than Inacio. I think Inacio has maybe more potential for a really top team, but I think Carmo would suit our current requirements better. The fact he is 6'5" really makes a difference for me.

I am desperate for us to sign Palhinha but I think Al-Musrati would be a more than acceptable back-up. Seeing us linked with Nico too. A combination of any of these would surely be the catalyst required for major tactical changes at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom