Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang was being eyed by the club for years.. Again many players will be leaving it’s obvious they haven’t looked interested for weeks. Blame Bruno or the players??

Do you really think that Spanish manager Lopetegui would come here?

I actually blame the owners for not investing and or having a crazy failed transfer policy over the last 2 years putting us where we are needing pretty much a full rebuild.

Whoever agreed / decided the Hwang signing should be sacked.

Bruno hasn't had any help however his bizarre team selections that look wrong from the start coupled with his equally bizarre subs is enough for me to not want him to over see the rebuild.

Nope I can't see Lopetegi coming our ambitions are worlds apart now.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Genuinely hate the the entitlement on this forum. Hope Bruno gets a massive pay off and ****s off from the idiots on this forum.

Wolves fans moaning about being 8th with this squad? Laughable.

**** squad as predicted in august, no **** does better with this lot.
I think it's because we haven't won since 2nd April (6 or 7 weeks ago now?) and with Liverpool at Anfield next, unlikely we will again before the end of the season.

It's a shame the season just fell off a cliff after the Leeds defeat.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to go. Looked like a rabbit in the headlights on the touchline today. Out of his depth in my opinion and the team has no identity and God knows what they must do in training.
……….or worse, what they’re thinking. Has the fun gone?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's because we haven't won since 2nd April (6 or 7 weeks ago now?) and with Liverpool at Anfield next, unlikely we will again before the end of the season.

It's a shame the season just fell off a cliff after the Leeds defeat.
It’s a shame, but performances from this limited squad of players over the last 2 and half years gave a clue it might happen.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely hate the the entitlement on this forum. Hope Bruno gets a massive pay off and ****s off from the idiots on this forum.

Wolves fans moaning about being 8th with this squad? Laughable.

**** squad as predicted in august, no **** does better with this lot.
No one's moaning about 8th. Everyone is moaning because we're likely to finish 10th in an 8 horse race. Everyone's moaning because, well, the last 3 turgid months.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Lost me today, playing the formation we did against Norwich was one thing, but the half time sub and subsequent formation was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Had we reverted to what he was trying to do at the start of the season where we creating 30 odd chances a game (just not converting) as a precursor to next season and seeing who could and couldn't adapt to it I could've understood but we didn't. It was a continuation of the same poor form and tactics with massive flaws.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been drilled into them from nuno day 1 even he couldn’t change the system lol

So pretty pointless asking what they was doing prior to 2018
Bruno wasn't capable of drilling anything then? He was bought in to implement a new system, he hasn't

There was a spell where we seemed to play our football ten yards further up the pitch, that's now a distant memory. We're now as bad as we've been since Lambert.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been drilled into them from nuno day 1 even he couldn’t change the system lol

So pretty pointless asking what they was doing prior to 2018
Bruno wasn't capable of drilling anything then? He was bought in to implement a new system, he hasn't

There was a spell where we seemed to play our football ten yards further up the pitch, that's now a distant memory. We're now as bad as we've been since Lambert.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one's moaning about 8th. Everyone is moaning because we're likely to finish 10th in an 8 horse race. Everyone's moaning because, well, the last 3 turgid months.
Look at the ****ing players. Absolute ****. Easier to blame the coach and pat the ****s on the back. Pep, Klopp whoever you want wouldn’t have better with this lot, said it in August, saying it now.

The ****ing owners need to pull there thumb out there **** and actually buy players to improve the team.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the ****ing players. Absolute ****. Easier to blame the coach and pat the ****s on the back. Pep, Klopp whoever you want wouldn’t have better with this lot, said it in August, saying it now.

The ****ing owners need to pull there thumb out there **** and actually buy players to improve the team.
I see the players. I see a GK who was players' and fans player of the season. If it wasn't for him, Lage would have been gone at Christmas. You know it too.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has more passion than most the ****ing players.

Watching him on the touch line first half, I have to strongly disagree. His demeanour matched that of the team on the pitch. Head in hands, flat, shrug of the shoulders. He was not motivational in the slightest. He was like Nuno in the final season, not like Nuno in the years before the pandemic.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spent all season screaming at the useless ****s in front of him to go ****ing forward. **** squad as predicted in August.
There's got to be more to the gameplan that simply screaming go ****ing forward from the sidelines though.

He has all week to work with them on the training ground, to develop the lines of attack, to put the right players in the right places (e.g. Hwang in his rightful place away from the pitch).

Nobody expects this group to play a la Brazil 1970, but we have looked second best in almost every single match for a large stretch of the season now. And that includes matches against Norwich, Brighton and Burnley, none of whom have superb squads and world class managers guiding them.

I fully agree that the squad is not all that much cop and that Fosun/Shi have shown a deleriction of duty in the last few years with their management of the transfers, but even so, that state of affairs can't be a carte blanche for the head coach to just serve up tedious, ineffective, impotent football almost every week with no consequences at all.

Reaction score
Just seen a post on fb saying lage ignored the fans on his way out the ground today, I got a feeling he ain't gonna be about for the Liverpool game

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone on here explain to me what our formation was meant to be in the second half? It appeared Chiquinho was on the right side of attack for the first 15 mins and then strangely ended up at wing back. Raul spent more time out wide and even Fabio was wider when he came on. Jonny appeared to be one minute right back and then centre back. It looked one big mess to me.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's got to be more to the gameplan that simply screaming go ****ing forward from the sidelines though.

He has all week to work with them on the training ground, to develop the lines of attack, to put the right players in the right places (e.g. Hwang in his rightful place away from the pitch).

Nobody expects this group to play a la Brazil 1970, but we have looked second best in almost every single match for a large stretch of the season now. And that includes matches against Norwich, Brighton and Burnley, none of whom have superb squads and world class managers guiding them.
The players, as a group, are **** mate.

Can’t polish a turd.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordinarily I’d agree, but watching the way we’ve played recently, and looking at his body language first half, I think he’s off.

Needs to answer for these awful performances, if the players aren’t playing for him drop them etc etc

T

TheConcourse

OMG you’re so entitled. These players took us to 8th in the Premier League.. ;)

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has more passion than most the ****ing players.
Ever thought that he's as much of a **** as the players? Love yourb passion for defending the indefensible although suspect you may be taking the ****, hopefully see you in August, your round!! :) :)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching him on the touch line first half, I have to strongly disagree. His demeanour matched that of the team on the pitch. Head in hands, flat, shrug of the shoulders. He was not motivational in the slightest. He was like Nuno in the final season, not like Nuno in the years before the pandemic.

I agree. Had a few moments where he stood up and waved his arms around but sat with his head in his hands for large parts.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever thought that he's as much of a **** as the players? Love yourbpassion for defending the indefensible although suspect you may be taking the ****, hopefully see you oin August, your round!! :) :)
I think he’s sick of players taking the **** and wants to take us forward.

And it must be your round!!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bruno went back to nuno tactics why?

Back
Top Bottom