Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds (H) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1647607571653.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAATCHDAAAAYYYY!!!!

Here we go again. After two fantastic results one after the other, we’re going for the three in a row at home to Leeds.

Momentum is huge, and at this point in the season we need to keep building what we’ve got. 46 points from 27 gives us a real chance to push on.

Will be a tough game, Leeds have improved apparently under the new manager and got a big win last weekend against Norwich. They’re still missing one or two players but they have danger across the pitch with people like Raphinha.

With Semedo and Neto still out, and no update on Hwang, will we pick a similar team to Sunday? Podence in for Hwang maybe. Will Ait-Nouri come back in?

Whether you’re following from Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Win it and we go sixth, if only for a couple of days.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The chaps on the radio forgot Wolves existed this morning when talking about teams chasing Europe so it would be great to win and go above Spurs and West Ham.

It will be interesting to see how Leeds play in their post-Bielsa world. I think we will come out on top and win 2-1.

Don't forget, Friday night is disco night. I don't how it went last time Wolves had a disc jockey.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The chaps on the radio forgot Wolves existed this morning when talking about teams chasing Europe so it would be great to win and go above Spurs and West Ham.

It will be interesting to see how Leeds play in their post-Bielsa world. I think we will come out on top and win 2-1.

Don't forget, Friday night is disco night. I don't how it went last time Wolves had a disc jockey.

sad part is that the dj in question is an ardent west brom fan.

although he is a good dj and and is a nice chap to be fair.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forget the games in hand, win tonight and we go 6th, with Spurs and West Ham playing each other on Sunday.

Huge game for Leeds of course, so they will be bang up for it, as they always are.

Come on boys.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For those of us watching on telly the game will finish around 10.
I'll feel physically sick watching the game. The only game where I've been relaxed this season was Wat40rd.
Win and I'll spend a couple of hours re-watching the goals, reading the Mix and I'll fall asleep around midnight.
Lose and I'll switch the TV off the minute the final whistle goes, call someone on the Mix a **** (or worse) and won't get to asleep until 2am.
And I know I'm not the only one.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds not quite falling apart like they were 3 weeks ago, but gota be there for the taking.
3 0 wolves
Any Leeds fans staggering around town yet?

JJ59

Reaction score
For those of us watching on telly the game will finish around 10.
I'll feel physically sick watching the game. The only game where I've been relaxed this season was Wat40rd.
Win and I'll spend a couple of hours re-watching the goals, reading the Mix and I'll fall asleep around midnight.
Lose and I'll switch the TV off the minute the final whistle goes, call someone on the Mix a **** (or worse) and won't get to asleep until 2am.
And I know I'm not the only one.
When Wolves lose I can't watch any EPL programmes for days, possibly longer. This only started during last season???

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's an important one tonight to both demonstrate our bounceback abilities and keep us right in the race for Europe.

Considering what we did to Watford and with the visitors having the League's worst defence, it would be very annoying if we didn't go for it under the lights.

And with a ticket back to the continent in the offing, it's games like this where we cannot afford to mess up.

I hope all enjoy the game, and here's to another big step towards what could be our best finish in 4 decades!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, in theory, Wolves have the edge and our squad must be feeling confident. I think we’ll take it 1-0.
I could take an honourable defeat but not one where we’re bosses all around the pitch….losing possession, being pressed and pressed and them walking around us.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When Wolves lose I can't watch any EPL programmes for days, possibly longer. This only started during last season???
Exactly. Can't read the report, watch the highlights, anything.
The bizarre thing for me is that as I get older I'm more upset by defeats. I care more about Wolves with each passing year. I was so tense watching the Everton game that I was standing up in the lounge shouting instructions at the telly. When @VancouverWolf says he "could take an honourable defeat" I seriously struggle to think of a fitting punishment...

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it the church street car park that’s cheap and relatively good for getting in and out of?
I think I went queen street one last time, and that seemed an awfully long trek to ground compared to some others.
I’m a lazy sod.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Having been overseas for 20+ years, today my 1st live Molineux match, since Wolves v Bradford in1999. Just done megastore, so just gotta watch my pre-match pintage.

Nerves ends a jangling need calming

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bizarre thing for me is that as I get older I'm more upset by defeats. I care more about Wolves with each passing year. I was so tense watching the Everton game that I was standing up in the lounge shouting instructions at the telly. When @VancouverWolf says he "could take an honourable defeat" I seriously struggle to think of a fitting punishment...
Well, unfortunately we do lose from time to time but sometimes it’s the manner of our defeat that really bothers me.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be watching with a Leeds supporting mate of mine, so it better to well

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Having been overseas for 20+ years, today my 1st live Molineux match, since Wolves v Bradford playoff in1999. Just done megastore, so just gotta watch my pre-match pintage.

I was recently back at Molineux for the first time in ages - it was a magic feeling and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Having been overseas for 20+ years, today my 1st live Molineux match, since Wolves v Bradford playoff in1999. Just done megastore, so just gotta watch my pre-match pintage.

We didn’t play Bradford in playoffs.
I think you mean the last game of the season when we lost 3-2 to Bradford and they got 2nd automatic spot and we finished 7th and missed out on playoffs.
I remember we scored near the end to make it 3-2 and then hit the post and were singing “Bradford - are you shi*ing yourselves?” But they went on to get automatic promotion and we missed out on play offs by 1 place.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
... a ritual thawing of all ice hockey rinks??

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We didn’t play Bradford in playoffs.
I think you mean the last game of the season when we lost 3-2 to Bradford and they got 2nd automatic spot and we finished 7th and missed out on playoffs.
I remember we scored near the end to make it 3-2 and then hit the post and were singing “Bradford - are you shi*ing yourselves?” But they went on to get automatic promotion and we missed out on play offs by 1 place.
Yeah remember it well.
Some Bradford Supporters arrived in streatch limos. Started giving us grief, as we stood outside, the now raised to the ground, Elephant and Castle!!
We gave back as good as we got!!
Ended up with egg on our faces though !!!

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on You Wolves, on the front foot right from KO please.
Don't let up and keep the pressure on.
LOTS of other club's supporters would LOVE to see us put another nail in The Leeds coffin! !!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Is it the church street car park that’s cheap and relatively good for getting in and out of?
I think I went queen street one last time, and that seemed an awfully long trek to ground compared to some others.
I’m a lazy sod.
We park just off church streetin Road free after 6pm, don't think it's much on car park but there are queues to get off

Back
Top Bottom