Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Upcoming Internationals

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly Sa needs to be doing more to catch the attention of Santos.

That or Santos is too blinkered to make full use of the talent available to him and that’s why arguably one of the most talented international squads around won’t be in contention to win the World Cup despite the fact they should be.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted for Sa, feels like Portugal going with loyalty and just sticking with the same 3 and he only gets in if one of Lopes, Rui or Costa is injured... as they must be in incredible form to be keeping him out that way

Fear for Max getting in for England today, another where perceived loyalty will win over form

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Kilman should be SACKABLE for Gareth!

OF COURSE - a former Crystal Palace captain would choose a Crystal Palace Centre-Back...

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Max got the call today and although it would be disappointing, the truth is his form has dipped over the last month or so (for understandable reasons).

The real shock is going to be when Maguire and Mings are given the nod despite their performances this season being as successful as a Rolf Harris tribute act.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice to see a new centre half in the England squad. Under 21s captain as well, having a good season. Southgate was at our recent Wolves vs Palace game wasn't he? One was solid, one had a mare. Fine margins. Can't argue with Ben White being in either with the season Arsenal are having.

No real complaints from me regarding Max tbf. Obviously Maguire a talking point for everybody but he [and same with Pickford really] have always been very good for England.

I think the rest of the country laughed their arses off when Coady first got picked but nowadays there's not much debate.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cap locking kilman may not be a priority now considering his two other international options arent available at present. But guehi was born in ivory coast so may be worth a tactical cap

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not including Sa in that squad, is an absolute travesty!!!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** England, shall raise another few beers to them never winning **** all.

Good for Max, don't need to be tainted with the stink of failure.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like the games Southgate chose to watch him were ill timed, as West Ham and Palace were clearly not his best games

Shame all that came before didn't count for much... he'll get another chance though

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My response to Gareth - the man who has BOTTLED 3 trophies and who makes our magical centre-back in Max miss out:

"In the Name of God: GO!"

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much bigger surprise Tomori isn't in than Max to be honest. I'm clearly a Wolves fan but if I was England manager I don't think I'd have picked Max.

(Don't shoot me)
To be fair, there is two slots free in that squad (Maguire and Mings) which should have been taken by Tomori and Kilman respectively.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All I can think is that Portugal must be blessed by having three brilliant goalkeepers at the moment. I was sure Sa would be called up.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does everyone know such about Tomori? Have we gone back 30 years on channel 4.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not surprised by no Kilman, had poor games when southgate watched him. Am shocked that Maguire and Mings still getting in there though. Both been so poor this season.
Surely England have a better left back than Luke Shaw also?
What was a real weakness, central midfield become a real strength with Bellingham, Rice, Gallagher, Hendo, Mount and Philips to come back. A real host of options there.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over mings or even coady?
Tomori is class though.

For me, if we have six centre halves I'd have, in no particular order: Maguire, Stones, Tomori, Guehi, White, Coady.

We're all managers though aren't we!

Maguire obviously not in form but he's always been very strong for England. I don't think Mings will be in the squad come later this year.

Back
Top Bottom