Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arise Sir Maximilian, England international

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he probably already has a thread, but I dont care.
Absolutely outstanding today.
If he continues as this level, or improves, he is one of the best in the league.
Has to be above Mings and the like for England.
Awesome performance

T

TheConcourse

Streets ahead of Mings isn’t he? Levels and levels. Surely it would be a huge advantage to play a back 3 with Coady, Kilman and another too. Huge understanding there.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ridiculously good, maybe the best CD I have ever seen at wolves. Closely followed by Eric Young.

Seriously, I’d like to see him and Stones at the back for England and Coady if we go with 5

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No real comparison between Max and Mingin they are on different levels. Max is good on the ball incisive, clever, quick witted, safe and wily while Mingin is awkward, slow, unsure, clumber some and generally just pants.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was buzzing when Jarvo got his call up.
I was thrilled when Coady got his call up.
But if Kilman plays for England, that would beat them both.
Dare I say it, I'd be more pleased than when Bully got his call up?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said in the verdict thread he is easily the best CH I've seen at Wolves since Lescott. He has to be in the England squad next month and I can see him starting tbh and that's not rose coloured spectacles. He is just that good.
He is that good but the England management are sometimes remarkably stupid/ biased I who they pick. Now I may be being biased, but I can't think of a better England qualified CB at the minute.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be ahead of both Mings and that donkey Maguire.
Just imagine if Kilman was at Manure the MSM would have got him into the England side months ago. As it always has been when you play for an unfashionable side you have to be so much better. Wagstaffe Richards and Hibbitt all had the same problem with the London sports writers picking the England team. As much as it would be nice for Kilman to get in the England side doing it for us is what really counts.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd go further this season he has been the best English centre half by a country mile.

Deserves to be in the squad and one of the first choices for the centre half positions

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's already one of the best in the league, I wouldn't swap him for anyone, he's that good/consistent. Gaining in confidence every week too and now carries the ball into midfield much more.

Guaranteed to be in the next England squad surely. Although with Southgate, you never know, look how long it took him to pick Coady.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sshhh….let’s keep him under the radar - after all we’re not in the big 6 or playing for a London club and so will not be noticed.

All the defence have been outstanding - Semedo (scapegoat for many last season deserves huge plaudits); Kilman (played Futsal and a replacement for main man Boly); Coady (need to upgrade for many); Saiss (need to upgrade for many); RAN (lightweight defensively but pocketed Liverpool and City); Sa (downgrade on Rui…..not).

Enjoy today everyone!

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WHAT an outstanding player. But for Boly being unavailable he’d have likely not got a look in. Undoubtedly my player of the season thus far, calmness personified and when he does decide to move the ball forward he just glides past the opposition.

A real joy to watch.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Southgate ignores him next time it will simply confirm the big club bias that England selection is prone to. It really would be shameful. He has been superb this season. Physically dominant, skilful, reads the game well, excellent passing - what more could you want? Expect the big bids to start coming in this summer but, as with Neves, we must hold on to him. The whole back line has been fantastic this season.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t think he had the required aggression or confidence to make it for us but how wrong was I. He’s now dominating as a man of his size should be and his ability on the ball is phenomenal. It’s so easy for him to pass out from the back. I don’t get nervous when the opposition break down his side because I have full confidence in his ability to defend.

Back
Top Bottom