Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thomas Frank

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Perhaps he was demanding the tuition fees he feels he is owed?

Horrible team.
I normally have some sense of generosity toward less advantaged teams.
But after their time wasting at Molineux (a match they deserved to win) and the collective suffering of my family at that entertainment, I am delighted at his annoyance and their loss.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate him and his championship cloggers
You know what SG - I really didn’t have any opinion on them at the start of the season. But as it’s gone on they’ve gotten worse. And I really dislike them now.
every time I’ve seen them, they are sly, moaning, time wasting and starts from him down.
Total ****stains

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"**** Aston Villa,you're just a **** Aston Villa"
Oh..

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like a talentless, lightweight Klopp. All to happy to take the kudos when winning, ignore the criticism of his team’s “gamesmanship “, and the first to point his finger at the watch when his team needs to score.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
giphy.gif

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
You know what SG - I really didn’t have any opinion on them at the start of the season. But as it’s gone on they’ve gotten worse. And I really dislike them now.
every time I’ve seen them, they are sly, moaning, time wasting and starts from him down.
Total ****stains
Same I was genuinely happy when they were promoted but they can **** right off with their antics and small time boss

dnf14

Reaction score
Same I was genuinely happy when they were promoted but they can **** right off with their antics and small time boss
I was ****ed off. If Swansea went up they would've had to fork out for Bennett!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also on top of Frank how much of a t*** is that Jansson always trying to pick fights with the other team, proper prat and terrible excuse of a captain when you compare him to Coady!

Looks like Brentford have got the most dislikeable head coach in the league and one of the most disliked players. Jansson is a **** of the highest order as is his head coach. A match made in heaven?!

Back
Top Bottom