Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lost interest

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.

I don't think you should.

I could interest you in Man City. Plenty of seats going and they play excellent football.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not going either. I’d rather go to work. That is what I’m doing. As much as I love Wolves, this ship is going in one direction the iceberg is near. If we lose next 3 games I think serious questions will be asked of Lage unfortunately it’s not his fault but it’s a results business.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not going either. I’d rather go to work. That is what I’m doing. As much as I love Wolves, this ship is going in one direction the iceberg is near. If we lose next 3 games I think serious questions will be asked of Lage unfortunately it’s not his fault but it’s a results business.

Is the Iceberg the Championship? And what happens when you hit the iceberg? Do you have to get off the boat?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tad dramatic

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will never lose interest in our club. They highly **** me off recently but I will never lose interest.
There are quite a few Wolves fans where their passion increases the worse they play (probably myself included). Did we not lose 6-0 at home to Southampton and the fans really got behind the team the worse it got?!

Crikey - just watched it...

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly this. I’ve seen much worse times with much worse teams since my first game in 87. I want a badge saying “I survived hoddle”

For a reason I can’t divulge I missed Hoddle mainly, caught the odd game. Under McGhee was poor on the whole. The last game under Taylor was still I reckon the worst game I’ve ever paid to watch. Solbakken was awful to watch. Anyone who enjoyed the Clownders era needs a baseball bat to the nuts. A lot of that last season under Mick was turgid, and as for the 8 games Terry Clipboard was in charge I could cry.

Anyone who says Saturday was the worst they’ve ever seen! Give up talking bull**** or go get a different hobby. We tried and tried it just want good. It was 20 times better than Burnley at home last season, or either of those Huddersfield games.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.
Because you support Wolves no matter how good or **** they are, and believe me, compared to most Wolves teams of the past these aren't the **** times

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a reason I can’t divulge I missed Hoddle mainly, caught the odd game. Under McGhee was poor on the whole. The last game under Taylor was still I reckon the worst game I’ve ever paid to watch. Solbakken was awful to watch. Anyone who enjoyed the Clownders era needs a baseball bat to the nuts. A lot of that last season under Mick was turgid, and as for the 8 games Terry Clipboard was in charge I could cry.

Anyone who says Saturday was the worst they’ve ever seen! Give up talking bull**** or go get a different hobby. We tried and tried it just want good. It was 20 times better than Burnley at home last season, or either of those Huddersfield games.
I’ve blocked both Saunders and Connor from memory, mainly because to ease the inevitable pain I’d drink a skinful pre game. Hoddle was worse for me because Saunders and Connor were just plain awful but tried, hoddle was the same as his players in that he had ability but absolutely didn’t care one little bit.

As you rightly point out we probably had 10 worse performances last season but I think there’s several on here who just like revelling in despair

T

TheConcourse

The fact that you’re taking the time to create a post tells me you’re just ****ed off and you haven’t lost interest. Emotions. Up the ****ing Wolves.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll find it when we've won a few on the spin. Don't worry won't be long.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant album, the Gabriel era was the best.

Selling England by the Pound features Cinema Show my all time favourite Genesis track which contains a line that these kids who think these are bleak times where those of us of a certain vintage could tell them of what " bad times at The Wolves really entail "

" Take a little trip back with Father Tyresius, listen to the old one speak of all he has lived through " !!!!!

Last edited:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are quite a few Wolves fans where their passion increases the worse they play (probably myself included). Did we not lose 6-0 at home to Southampton and the fans really got behind the team the worse it got?!

In fairness played pretty well that day.
Loved that season.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully some of the "dedicated" away support are thinking the same. You know, the dedicated away support that never travelled away pre Fosun. "Proper dedication since 2018".

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In fairness played pretty well that day.
Loved that season.
It wasn't a bad performance at all. As I recall, Saints had more goals than shots. I watched England play Andorra in Barcelona the same week and we boo'd those wasters off despite winning 3 0.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad performance at all. As I recall, Saints had more goals than shots. I watched England play Andorra in Barcelona the same week and we boo'd those wasters off despite winning 3 0.
Probably the strangest game I’ve seen at molineux, they scored with every shot plus an own goal if I remember right, we battered them just wasn’t our day

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
I think I was there in the old Olympic Stadium - I think it may have snowed when we left the ground - yes SNOW !!!:rolleyes:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Probably the strangest game I’ve seen at molineux, they scored with every shot plus an own goal if I remember right, we battered them just wasn’t our day
I went with a Sheffield wednesday fan he was very bemused to say the least

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Most of the Clownders era was spent drunk, I think for a handful of games I didn't even leave the concourse. If memory serves I think we gave away our tickets for Bolton away and just stayed in the pub instead.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic. Off you trot somewhere else then. I wouldn't even try to dissuade you. Fair weather supporters want to try looking back at the really dark times in the club's history and then maybe would realise how lucky we are in the current climate.
True supporters follow the club through thick and thin, not start throwing a tantrum at the first sign of a sticky patch!

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stick with us a while longer, we'll soon rise from the Championship after next season with our new owners!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez I hope there are no sharp objects or short pieces of rope anywhere near you

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please do stay away….wouldn’t want your negativity to spread to those around you

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all deal with it differently and the OP will stay away as many will. I love the entertainment so for me this season is exciting in the way we play.

Lage has not had much time to bed the play he wants. Confident the goals will come.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the cheapest ticket you'll get for a while, albeit not going because mid-week from Essex is a no-no.
Same here. I'm only in Sheffield so much easier than when I was in Essex (Colchester then Southend) and before that Norfolk and skint, which was a ball ache. It's the cost of of the whole evening (at least £40 all in) plus the effort to get to a home game that's put me off this one. If I'm being completely honest though, if it was an FA Cup tie, milk cup semi or any away treat I'd probably be there if I could... embarrassing but true!

If I was back in Brum or lived locally I'd be there.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Molineux's at it's finest when we're battling but getting stuffed, or up against ****ey opposition and a hostile ref. I know many will disagree but I don't think my generation of Wolves fans know how to celebrate - there's always the expectation that it's gonna go tits up!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stick with us a while longer, we'll soon rise from the Championship after next season with our new owners!
We’ve had no interest from partial ownership. Let alone buying the club.. If things go sour I’m sure we will officially be put on the market

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a pathetic thread. For reasons I won’t go into I CAN’T go tomorrow and haven’t been at all this season. I would absolutely love to be there. You support the side through thick and thin. If you can go you go. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom