Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lost interest

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s £15.

It’s better than watching whatever is on TV.

It could end up in a mid-90s vs Sheff Weds glorious penalty shootout success.

Can get a Balti pie/ pork and stuffing bap/ mr sizzle - whatever floats your boat.

You might see us see a goal at Molineux, and you’ll be able to say “I was there”.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are talking like it’s the 5 0/0’s under jackett !!

There again lots of you weren’t there then so maybe that says it all eh!

You go through the lows to appreciate the highs. If you want only highs then Wolves ain’t the team for you

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.

Why would I or anyone else care if you watch or not?

Some people really do think the world revolves around them.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The very definition of a fairweather fan. Football's not for you, you need a reliable and consistent hobby, that doesn't cause you any stress or boredom. Somewhere that's in the middle, nice and safe. Nothing to be ashamed of, I know plenty of people who have become bored or disinterested in football over the years for various reasons. Some of them very valid.

Once knew a bloke in Leicester who was a season ticket holder for the Foxes and went to all of their away games for 20 years, but then completely lost interest and didn't watch them in any shape or form for 15 years. Got interested again during their title season and is now a season ticket holder again. He still won't take being called a fairweather fan though!

In sure you'll get interested if we pick up again and are in Europe. Enjoy your time away and if we ever manage that again, we'll see you then :p

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are in Steve Bull Upper you are dead right (we need the space!)

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the cheapest ticket you'll get for a while, albeit not going because mid-week from Essex is a no-no.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tell me you started watching wolves when the Portuguese turned up without telling me you started watching wolves when the Portuguese turned up.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

yam supposed to be a wolves fan.Support em through the rough and the smooth.Yow'm sounding like a plastic fan.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must have missed a lot of Hoddles matches if your post is anything to go by!

I have supported my home town club for over 50 years. I have watched us play hundreds of games in every division of football in that time and been totally ****ed off many times but I would never stop watching them.

I don’t need any convincing and neither should you.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water!

Oh and by the way, Traore probably won’t play.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Don't then. No one is forcing you.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see you joined the Mix in 2018, maybe thats the time you started going to games?, a supporter supports his/her Team through good and bad times, the Team and Bruno need our support now at this tough time, Its a good job the players dont have your attitude otherwise we will have lost before a ball is kicked.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are talking like it’s the 5 0/0’s under jackett !!

There again lots of you weren’t there then so maybe that says it all eh!

You go through the lows to appreciate the highs. If you want only highs then Wolves ain’t the team for you
Exactly this. I’ve seen much worse times with much worse teams since my first game in 87. I want a badge saying “I survived hoddle”

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because we've never had it so good. Other than the fifties, these are the best times of our lives. Other than winning League Cup and qualifying for Europe and contesting the UEFA Cup final in the seventies, these are as good as it's been. Other than being promoted as Champions and two successive 7th place finishes under Nuno, we've never had such a supremely talented team. Other than last season.... yes, I see your point!!

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have a night off, it's only a cup game.

I understand the sentiment though. I had a season ticket during the Championship years but it's especially frustrating at the moment. I've watched 4 games this season and we've lost every one without scoring.

Reactions: DPE
Back
Top Bottom