Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just 11 blokes kicking a ball about. These mixers ought to get their priorities in order. As you mention, there's plenty of bad **** happening in the world today. All that suffering, just think of the children...

Seriously though, has it come to this? This is happy clappy ostriching to the nth degree. Take a bow son, you've earned it
On the wrong forum aint he, should be on world peace.com

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeff’s looking at the squad naively thinking we have injured players coming back and a ‘once in a generational talent‘ in Fabio coming through. The trouble is, If we get another season of injuries like the last one we will be in serious trouble with this paper thin squad, plus Fabio is still not ready - if he ever will be (the jury is still out). The guy is a joker if he thinks the fans will trust him again.

Last edited:

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Blinded happy clappers still here? If you start listening instead of being deluded this was all mentioned by numerous posters 18 months ago. We will struggle big time now. How do you motivate or prepare thoroughly with 18 professionals? Cannot even work on 11 vs 11 plays because we will need to use kids. A true waste of potential.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic transfer last day needed at least 2 more players 1CB AND 1CM got neither.Jeff Shi and Sellars deserve all the flack coming their way

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blinded happy clappers still here? If you start listening instead of being deluded this was all mentioned by numerous posters 18 months ago. We will struggle big time now. How do you motivate or prepare thoroughly with 18 professionals? Cannot even work on 11 vs 11 plays because we will need to use kids. A true waste of potential.
I was a fully paid up Fosun fan boy, I was fully believing the dream and sold. Even defended the price rises. I was wrong you were right.

What makes us different is I still wish you were wrong and you’re happy you’re right.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we lose against Watford, and it's a big if, I don't think it'll be toxic for Brentford. Fail to win that one though and I think we'll hear the first boos of the season at the final whistle.
I hope that the blame goes where it belongs: not Lage, not the players, but Jeff Shi and his assorted yes men asswipes.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
"Sell to buy" is an excuse. Fosun have money they could allocate to keep their asset from depreciating as it has been since last season. "Self-sufficiency" before having a foundation to support such a model was a death wish. BUT ITS NOT WOLVES MONEY! Yes we've heard this before, but it's Fosun's money, and they own the club. So yes, they actually do have the money. They don't need to be this cheap... which they are absolutely being compared to everyone else.

I really do like Lage, and think its clear the right managerial choice was made... I just wish people here backed Lage more than faceless billionaire owners. What a weird fanbase we've turned into.
This is more than just being cheap, this is completely not having a clue. At least "Sell to buy" is a philosophy, it may be a tough one to accept at times but it's still a direction. If Fosun wants us to be self-sustainable so be it.

We clearly shopped Adama/Neves all window and didn't get the offer we wanted. Instead of changing gears two weeks ago, we sat on our hands until the final hours. Either be flexible with your price tag for your for sale players or pivot away earlier in the window. You can't just ****ing do nothing.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

This is more than just being cheap, this is completely not having a clue. At least "Sell to buy" is a philosophy, it may be a tough one to accept at times but it's still a direction. If Fosun wants us to be self-sustainable so be it.

We clearly shopped Adama/Neves all window and didn't get the offer we wanted. Instead of changing gears two weeks ago, we sat on our hands until the final hours. Either be flexible with your price tag for your for sale players or pivot away earlier in the window. You can't just ****ing do nothing.
Spot on, supposed ITK claiming top clubs after both dead wrong and we have been left holding our dicks. Adama had a derisory bid, did anyone even pick up the phone for Ruben?

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff: ‘Scott……… Scott…… Scott!!!!!’

Scott: ‘Yeah Beswick is a **** hole compared to Wolverhampton and the Etihad is basically an athletics stadium……. What now Jeff?’

Jeff: ‘Some scruffy ****s on the internet are calling me ****’

Scott: ‘Well, you are a bit though Jeff’

Jeff: ‘Oh yeah.’

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are now even shorter in midfield but with a more energetic/higher press. This means it’s harder work for the midfielders which means we will probably get more injuries/fatigue which would usually mean we need more CM’s and not less.

Sham
Balls

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Bruno Jordao is back from injury soon. At least he'll be better than the invisible man. Maybe Lage can work some magic on him.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff’s looking at the squad naively thinking we have injured players coming back and a ‘once generational talent‘ in Fabio coming through. The trouble is, If we get another season of injuries like the last one we will be in serious trouble with this paper thin squad. The guy is a joker if he thinks the fans will trust him again.
Jeff is a Chinese businessman. I doubt he ever played or even supported a team. Some of these issues lie squarely at his door. I doubt he knows anything about football. Just a yes man to more senior money men. Football is just not in his DNA.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the hell happened to jorge mendes contact book?
We let loose an amateur who thought he could pick up bargains in france for next to nothing and he got burnt.
Fosun please get rid of the recruitment team and bring in a proper Director of football.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very odd we seem to be the only club in the premier league with absolutely no money!

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, at least they didn’t increase the price of Season Tickets……………..

PolishWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Bruno wanted three top players and we got none. Either back the manager and spend some money or sell the club.
Bring in a top director of football to oversee recruitment. I feel enraged seeing the promises made at the q and a broken. Get rid of these yes men.

This is the mother of all disasters. We have no midfield. Turn the lights back on at Compton and sign a player
Mother of all disasters? What a dramatic fellow you are.

I fear the realities of being a midtable premier League team are too much for your fragile heart.

Back
Top Bottom