Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Tickets

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joe Edwards also tweeted something to effect of "prices not as bad as some feared", meaning that journalists also may have thought the prices would be higher.
Think that's probably more in response to what he saw on social media

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m smack bang in the middle just under the gangway. I’d be mad if I was on the edge

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get it in proportion everybody. South Bank is £549 v £514 is 6.8% over 2 years. Thats only 3.4% percent per year so maybe above inflation but not by much.

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
At least £100 on the Steve Bull upper will help reduce the queueing time to about 20 minutes.

Coops

Reaction score
Should be back to full capacity 19th July so in time for the new season.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get it in proportion everybody. South Bank is £549 v £514 is 6.8% over 2 years. Thats only 3.4% percent per year so maybe above inflation but not by much.
65+ tickets a 25% increase, similar to under 21 tickets bigger increases in SB and BW.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet a lot of the Billy Wright Upper is discounted due to the age profile. That means they are "premium seats" in the £450-£480 price.
With a four game rebate they will be shelling our £340 odd .

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Last time I bought my season ticket it was£450, 2yrs later its £433. No brainer not to renew. I'd be happy even without the 4 game rebate tbh and would have renewed at the full price.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff,

I think there has been a mistake in my Season Ticket price. It appears to have gone up £100. However, I sit behind the goal (in J1 SBU), have to wear elasticated socks to avoid DVT and a colostomy bag to be able to watch the game and have a wee.

As I also get wet when it rains I assume I should be charged North Bank prices.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Just had Vinny’s reply.

Thank you JohnB for your thoughtful and considered note. I have passed your suggestion for Wolves branded elasticated socks and colostomy bags to the Merchandise Team and we will contact you when they are in store.

Regarding the pricing we believe that we are pricing appropriately compared to our London peer group. With regards to being charged North Bank prices for sitting behind the goal, I’m pleased to confirm that our survey shows that on average people in J1 are in the ground over 15% longer than those in the North Bank (and over 20% if you take into account concourse queueing time). We will keep this under review and consider increasing either the North Bank, SBU or both season ticket prices again next season.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The option when buying of automatically making your seat available for cup games was interesting. Never noticed that before.

With very few ST holders going to the Europa games, at least around where I sit, the club obviously thought it worth doing.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
The option when buying of automatically making your seat available for cup games was interesting. Never noticed that before.

With very few ST holders going to the Europa games, at least around where I sit, the club obviously thought it worth doing.
It makes sense. I know a lot of other clubs do it.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone had an e-mail saying if you had the direct debit it will automatically renew.I'm a bit nervous about that as if it dow gew through I've lost me place.We used this method so We could save money for ar euro adventures.So don't know how reliable it is.

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score

I saw that but assumed it was the other way around. By ticking the box, I thought you were indicating that you *did* want to buy the Cup tickets for your seat.

Last edited:

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just renewed my season ticket in BWU £351.12 with rebate and over 65 . Very happy with the price . Just wish the doom
merchants on here would wait until the prices are revealed before rabbiting on about huge price increase etc etc .
Ahhh the BWU Outer folk. How privileged you are.
Speak for yourself, I’m a row of steps over and that has cost me over 30 percent more.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do think they had a re-think after that interview they did.
They probably wanted to understand the reaction .

and quite rightly people were fuming at that interview

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have renewed but I am slightly concerned as we know have to relocate out of the family area. I have to hope that there will be three seats together somewhere that are available.

when Will we be able to relocate our seats?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I have renewed but I am slightly concerned as we know have to relocate out of the family area. I have to hope that there will be three seats together somewhere that are available.

when Will we be able to relocate our seats?
Well STH have got till 30th July so sometime soon after that

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talk on Twitter of id checks may be a problem for those who share a ticket.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's an ongoing wind up I thought. Was impressed you lot belted out hi ho Wolverhampton a couple of seasons ago in the half time stands versus stands contest. Louder than rattling your jewellery anyway :D
I remember that the only time I can remember the BW upper going off in recent times is when a Liverpool fan snuck in and went nuts after they went ahead.
Maureen from bilston had a few choice words with him, something along the lines of “Sit the **** down” and he quite hastily obliged.
I think even if it had been us that went ahead, Maureen from Bilston would be telling us all to sit down.
I had a Portuguese fan next to me a couple seasons back, he went mad after a neves banger and literally ripped his seat off. He didn’t come back for the second half.

R

reanswolf

Twitter. Some people really have very little to do.

Anyone who attends Molineux regularly knows how absolutely impossible that would be to implement.
When I was checking clubs tickets this morning, (I think it might have been Brighton) they allow sharing STs. The main concern was the requirement to show ID in relation to Covid................. but Brighton said: -

"Share a season ticket
Supporters who share a season ticket or give their ticket to a friend when they cannot make a game are in a similar boat when it comes to ID checks on the turnstiles. Again, the club have decided to help those who find themselves in this particular boat by offering fans the flexibility to share their ticket with friends and family for the first time. Season ticket holders who wish to share their ticket must pay a one-off upgrade of £20. They can then log into their account and inform the club that they would like to forward their ticket for a specific match to a MyAlbion+ member, who will then receive the ticket for the game in question.
Ticket sharing will only be applicable when the Amex is operating at full capacity again. If ballots are still being used to decide who is attending in reduced crowds, then season ticket holders will not be able to forward their ticket to another fan. For those supporters who want to resell their ticket to a stranger, the ticket exchange will still be in operation for matches which sell out."

So there are ways around this if the club wants to help fans.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like most will be renewing then, bad news for those of us on the waiting list, better renew my my membership.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And renewed for the both of us, next time wolves don’t hike the bully as much thanks

Back
Top Bottom