Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Atmosphere on Sunday

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
think the atmosphere will generally good, obviously going to be quieter than normal with only 4500 or so. A lot will depend on the performance, put in a stinker and I'm sure some fans will let them have it. If the effort and performance is there crowd will be fully behind them

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who boo's this squad/team/manager needs to hang their heads in shame, and really question WHY did they attend the game and was it an agenda to be carried out.
This should be the delayed appreciation of WHAT Nuno/Fosun have given us over the last 15 months as we were unable do it due to COVID.
Yes we have not had a great season compared to the previous 2 in the Premier League, but lets not start becoming Premier league snobs and expect another 7th place.
Circumstances have prevented such foray in the league, and yet we are still 12th - my God some teams would love to be 'Just sitting mid table' and not worrying about relegation with a few games to go.

Cheers the lads on... Sing for those that cannot attend the game, but more so for all those Wolves fans that have passed away in the last 15 months - because we've all had it tough and they have played on..

I will be watching at home with my shirt on (sad i know) but also proud that we have the chance to watch them again in the Premier League next year.

Rant over!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Youve had an absolute mare here.

Not really . The atmosphere will be terrible .

One of the lowest crowds in the prem this week

It is known that wolves fans only really get the atmosphere going following a goal. Highly unlikely there will be one of those based on recent performances

Didn’t apply for a ticket . Meaningless game and £45 is a disgrace. We should be having a protest towards the disgraceful pricing but instead people have accepted it, wolves will think it’s OK, and the wolves fans will always only ever be customers to the club as opposed to the soul of the club

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score

It is known that wolves fans only really get the atmosphere going following a goal. Highly unlikely there will be one of those based on recent performances

Didn’t apply for a ticket . Meaningless game and £45 is a disgrace. We should be having a protest towards the disgraceful pricing but instead people have accepted it, wolves will think it’s OK, and the wolves fans will always only ever be customers to the club as opposed to the soul of the club

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So it would be morally ok to charge £45 if we were playing for something. How about if it was £70 would that be ok if we could win the league? What is the price on your morals?

Regardless of all that who the hell are you to call other fans a muppet for going? Id rather we had a million customers than "fans" like you.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope the fans give the players and Nuno a good send off like this, win or lose. After all it's been a tough and a very long hard 2 seasons without a break after all. They deserve a good summer to recuperate and get over lots of injuries. Plus have a good pre-season this time at least.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn’t the case and he’s staying with Wolves, but you never know, some of you guys going may be lucky enough to watch Neves one last time in a Wolves shirt.

As average as they’ve been at times recently that’s the thing that’s bugged me most about being out of stadiums, we’ve been deprived of a year of watching the likes of Moutinho (not so much of late), Neves and Neto play live. Things many of us could only dream about when watching mercenaries aged 30+ in the 90s seemingly only ever deliver disappointment :laughing:

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This seems like wishful thinking from those who genuinely belive what a few people say through social media is the concensus opinion of our overall fan base.

A poor season is not gonna overshadow a triumphant return of fans to the ground and if you think it will you should have a hard look at yourself.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon the atmosphere will be as good as it can be with the limited capacity. Of course if we lose 6-0 then there will be some booing, but that would be expected.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone boos this Manager and group of players on their first trip back to Molineux after everything they’ve given us and everything we’ve all been through this year, they can **** right off.
Absolutely, I will be shouting the roof off and also will be taking my taser for anyone that boos or moans...

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope all of the 4,500 lucky enough to have tickets for this in demand fixture will do the decent thing and stay behind at the end of the game for the lads lap of honour and give them an ovation as thanks for all of us not in attendance for the entertainment and drama they have provided us with this season.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The size of the crowd on Sunday will be similar to that of Smallsall's average attendance but with a better atmosphere!

Reactions: DPE

stevev53

Reaction score
I will be there Sunday to cheer on the team regardless . I believe that without the untimely injuries to Johnny,Raul,Boly,Neto and Podence we would be at least 8/9 points better off and all these so called supporters on here would be the same posters saying what a great season and manager we have . There is a fine dividing line between success and failure at this level and yes we have been very poor at times and it’s been a difficult watch but the main reasons why I’m still optimistic about the future remain the same . I’m excited about the youngsters we have coming through and I am prepared to give them time to adapt to the league . We should all do our best on Sunday to make the atmosphere as good as possible .

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I think a big part of wether the atmosphere is any good will depend on how the stewards behave. The club have said to avoid excessive shouting and singing. If steward start telling people to sit down and keep quiet then the atmosphere will clearly suffer.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will no atmosphere . Bunch of muppets who have paid 45 quid to watch football in a face mask
Another mullet here, who's ticket cost £8, I'll be up town from midday, seeing mates who I've not seen for 12 months, in the south bank, hopefully lost my voice by full time, clapping nuno and the boys off, then up town until I lose my senses and really do become a muppet!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It'll be like any match. Start off chanting, and making noise then doing there social media admin :smiley: Then everyone will get abit bored as the alcohol and buzz wheres off.
All depending how the lads play, if we win it will be great. Go a couple down will just be quiet. Surely no booing

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im hoping for a Southampton style reception,remember when every goal they scored was welcomed with a we are going to win 4/3 ,5/4, 6/5 etc?
Best atmosphere ive ever experienced even the commentators on TV couldnt believe the support our team got at such a big defeat, made everyone so proud that day
Btw im super confident we will win anyway and get even greater support :)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im hoping for a Southampton style reception,remember when every goal they scored was welcomed with a we are going to win 4/3 ,5/4, 6/5 etc?
Best atmosphere ive ever experienced even the commentators on TV couldnt believe the support our team got at such a big defeat, made everyone so proud that day
Btw im super confident we will win anyway and get even greater support :)
I presume we will be favourites. I didn't realise how close the game was to the Final for Utd.

They presumably will start the C team

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't expect it to be much of an atmosphere either way and nor should it. Show the players and team some respect, they will reciprocate and that should be about it. Booing shouldn't be on the agenda at all regardless of it being a poor/disappointing season. Wait til next season for that

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully there will be a good atmosphere with the fans showing their appreciation for the manager and team. I am sure there will be no booing or negativity. Fans will be back at Molineux after over a year away, and we will be in the premier league again next season.

Many reasons to be cheerful.

DJW

Reaction score
If anyone does start booing, I hope that those that aren't booing start booing those that are booing. That will show them

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pricing this one and only game that supporters (a few) can attend this season, and in which Utd will almost certainly play a reserve team at £45 is....what can you call it? Words fail me, really -- a disgrace? a ****-take? a sacking offence for whoever thought it up?, and an even bigger sacking offence for whoever sanctioned it? Certainly in my opinion a PR disaster that smacks of money grubbing and taking advantage. I didn't apply on principle.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pricing this one and only game that supporters (a few) can attend this season, and in which Utd will almost certainly play a reserve team at £45 is....what can you call it? Words fail me, really -- a disgrace? a ****-take? a sacking offence for whoever thought it up?, and an even bigger sacking offence for whoever sanctioned it? Certainly in my opinion a PR disaster that smacks of money grubbing and taking advantage. I didn't apply on principle.
Whats that got to do with the atmosphere? Theres already a thread for you to moan about the price on.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am confused. The prices were only confirmed after the application process and the Safety Board setting capacity limits. Unless you mean that once you knew the prices you didn't try to buy a ticket?

Back
Top Bottom