Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games 20/21 season

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing Man City win it.

Always makes me wonder when I see people point to where Man City’s money comes from as a reason why they shouldn’t be where they are and are undeserving of winning something like the CL.

Like the clubs who do normally win it don’t spend obscene amounts on players, wages, agents etc.

But then they suggest it isn’t just about the money, it’s where it’s from. Those same ethics that don’t matter when it comes to sponsorship deals the entitled clubs have with questionable links.
And that goes back to Liverpool spending bigger than everybody back in the 80's.

Blackburn are often cancelled in Premier League/Premiership history because they 'had a sugar daddy'. Likewise, Man City 'bought success' but with blood money.

You would think that Liverpool won their European Cups and Champions League trophies with a bunch of ex miners all plucked from local playing fields.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always felt even when Barcelona were " The Team " in Europe that Gerald Pique was totally over rated and it was Carlos Puyol who was the class in that centre back pairing and I have seen nothing since Carlos ( imagine what that incredible hair must look like in lockdown ! ) retired to change my opinion.

Mind you I am jealous of Pique because he can go home and when the wife says " How was your day Darling " all Gerald has to say is " Awful Shakira Darling so if you could do the hips don't lie thing for me I would feel a whole better ! " :p

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mbappe is utter class and a far superior player to the in my view totally over rated Neymar. In fact PSG look a better team without the Brazilian diva in the line up.
While I don't agree that Neymar is totally overrated I do agree that Mbappe is utter class. Doing his best to give us an idea of what the Brazilian Ronaldo could have been had he avoided those injuries (and no doubt a few parties!)

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And that goes back to Liverpool spending bigger than everybody back in the 80's.

Blackburn are often cancelled in Premier League/Premiership history because they 'had a sugar daddy'. Likewise, Man City 'bought success' but with blood money.

You would think that Liverpool won their European Cups and Champions League trophies with a bunch of ex miners all plucked from local playing fields.
Rush from Chester
Nicol from Ayr
Hansen from Patrick Thistle
Aldridge from Oxford
Lawrenson from Brighton
Neal from Northampton
Whelen from the Irish league
Lee from the youth team
Staunton from Dundalk
All played for 80s Liverpool.

they spent money as well but plenty of other teams did the same.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question for the stattos. Tonight is Liverpool’s 407th game in Europe. It’s Leipzig’s 41st
How many have we played ??
No wonder they’ve gone down hill 407 games in Europe, knew UEFA were milking it, but that’s a lot of games and they aren’t even in the final yet. They must be knackered.
we haven’t played in Europe this season - we faffed around after restart

do I win a prize? :D :D

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Elsewhere Merlin has Cardiff 3 points off the playoffs.... they were 16th when he joined them!

Too man is Mick

Hard to judge so far, five games and all against sides from the bottom half of the table. Next three should give a better idea and to be honest Cardiff were a play off side last year and now have a good championship level manager so the play offs should be the expectation.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
" How was your day Darling " all Gerald has to say is " Awful Shakira Darling so if you could do the hips don't lie thing for me I would feel a whole better ! " :p
I downloaded the mental image.

Just to stay on topic.

How hot is Shakira?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Fulham win is damaging to Albion, makes the Geordies worry and means Sean Dyche loses. What’s not to like?!
This. We can afford to be magnanimous towards Fulham after last few results.
Let the Boggies, Burnley and Geordies suffer now the immediate pressure is off.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This. We can afford to be magnanimous towards Fulham after last few results.
Let the Boggies, Burnley and Geordies suffer now the immediate pressure is off.
Living in Newcastle I want the Geordies to stay. Don't have much of a soft spot for them but it's an easy away game for me and I get to meet up with lots of Wolves supporting friends who have travelled up for the game. Plus Wolves fans always have a good time in the toon. I might be biased but it's one of the friendliest away days of the season. Well, apart from the League Cup game a few years back right after we had beaten them up there 2-1 in the league. There was a bit of aggro at the end but mainly caused by a small group of Wolves fans in the away end (which was moved to the bottom tier of a corner) who were abusive and acted like complete tools for the whole game and didn't watch any of it. I like my trips to Fulham too, but would prefer Newcastle to stay up.

Reactions: DPE

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fatty Moss doing his usual trotting around 20 yards either side of the half way line

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sat through the first 45 minutes of that borefest.

Said to my Daughter to put what she wanted on for a bit. Check the score after a few mins of the 2H and it's 1-1.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rush from Chester
Nicol from Ayr
Hansen from Patrick Thistle
Aldridge from Oxford
Lawrenson from Brighton
Neal from Northampton
Whelen from the Irish league
Lee from the youth team
Staunton from Dundalk
All played for 80s Liverpool.

they spent money as well but plenty of other teams did the same.
They were the biggest spenders.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Great result at Burnley.

What on Earth are Juventus doing at Porto?!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two dropped points for Fulham tonight. Had that down as one of their must win games.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford lost against Barnsley on Sunday, find themselves suddenly 2-1 down tonight after QPR score twice in five minutes... they can't throw it away yet again, can they?

Looking through the Championship results and table... my God, that feels a long way away now, doesn't it? All those years toiling in that bloody pit of misery...

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I would give go have two midfielders like Foden and Bernardo Silva playing in front of Neves for Wolves. Both a joy to watch.

Back
Top Bottom