Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4382

This has been qouted etc so no point in deleting, but a warning given - personal comments like this are not acceptable or welcome on here.
@northnorfolkwolf what a ****ing *****.

Years ago you thanked me on here for encouraging you to get a season ticket- I really wish I hadn’t.

You sound like a proper privileged ****er. The sort that is usually reserved for the bigger teams who can’t see evolution and are too narrow minded and disrespectful to give a manager time and support during a difficult period.

You need to climb on Mrs Northborfolk or buy a brass or something. Just get yerself laid and get a sense of proportion of the real world.

Got to be the worst thread by the worst poster this forum has seen.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even with the better front 3 on we were still ****

moutinho and neves can’t play in a midfield together . Never have and never will.

the most immobile midfield in profressional football

our only way our scoring is relying on traore or Neto to beat 3 men. And / or a wonder goal .

Time for vitinha and otasowie to get a chance in midfield

I think we've seen enough of Vitinha to know that he is not ready yet.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is sailing very close to the wire now and can have no complaints if FOSUN pull the trigger.

Every game we play now is a turgid and very little excitement , our negativity holds no bounds and conceding 16 goals first the season is utterly shameful Nuno has to take responsibility for all of this including the **** poor idea of a small squad.

Mountie

Groupie
Reaction score

Years ago you thanked me on here for encouraging you to get a season ticket- I really wish I hadn’t.

You sound like a proper privileged ****er. The sort that is usually reserved for the bigger teams who can’t see evolution and are too narrow minded and disrespectful to give a manager time and support during a difficult period.

You need to climb on Mrs Northborfolk or buy a brass or something. Just get yerself laid and get a sense of proportion of the real world.

I'm sure he would still find something to moan about when climbing on board...

MattWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
My god. Does anyone remember 2017 or before?

Most of you chaps are older than me....do you not remember how utterly ****e other managers have been?

Wolves having a bad season now equates to lower table in the Premier League.

That being said....the line up tonight was ludicrous.
You’re right but most of our other managers have had no where near the amount of money that Nuno has, even in the championship.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re right but most of our other managers have had no where near the amount of money that Nuno has, even in the championship.
Loads of teams have money though.

I just don't understand it. What do we realistically hope for long term? Emphasis on realistically.

As I said though, team selection tonight was ludicrous.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Most of you chaps are older than me....do you not remember how utterly ****e other managers have been?

Rather be watching us during that League One season than this. Nothing to do with where we are, it's the attacking intent or lack of it every single game.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I appreciate how you're prepared to go against the grain Norfolk but I disagree. We're in a rut at the moment and tonight was ****e. I agree with your overall thesis which seems to be that with the players we've got we should let the brakes off more. However, without Raul, Nuno has tried to do this and it hasn't been working. So he's returned to Plan A.

I'll be happy to see Nuno given till the end of the season and, assuming we stay up, give him a preseason to see if he can mould the side into something different. I think we need to show some loyalty and patience. It's hard not going to games but my worry is that us normal match-going fans turn into Arsenal TV, social meeja-type idiots who react to every performance with bipolar emotional tantrums because we're so distanced from reality. We're bad, but he's the same great bloke who had us doing well. Let's try to see this run out.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it's the bigger picture. It was the manner of the defeat and that it was an utter non-performance of something approaching anti-football for around 70 minutes. And then that it wasn't a one off! 70 minutes of anti-football is about the norm for us this season. It's every other match, it seems.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm totally gutted tonight. Nuno will put the full side out on Sunday in the hope we can move up to 13th. FFS 13th? This is the game he should have prioritised, not Sunday. We could have beaten that lot tonight. He got it wrong, like he's getting so much wrong. He can't get us to play football and 13th/16th is about where we are now. This is the limit under Nuno and he's shown today he's lost the plot and he's out of ideas.
We finished 7th and 7th and had a European Cup run and an FA Cup S/F under him in his first 2 years in the PL so how do you arrive at this season is 'the limit' with him?

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may not agree with the Norfolk, but I'm sure pretty sure that if us 'Fans' are struggling to accept the performances, then so must be FOSUN.
I still think Nuno has credit in the bank, but some of that loving dollar is being used up week by week, game by game.
I think it's a good job no fans are in the ground as they would be fighting amongst themselves.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's the bigger picture. It was the manner of the defeat and that it was an utter non-performance of something approaching anti-football for around 70 minutes. And then that it wasn't a one off! 70 minutes of anti-football is about the norm for us this season. It's every other match, it seems.

Fair point. I mean, it was bloody dreadful, but to call for the manager to be removed is just so short sighted.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may not agree with the Norfolk, but I'm sure pretty sure that if us 'Fans' are struggling to accept the performances, then so must be FOSUN.
I still think Nuno has credit in the bank, but some of that loving dollar is being used up week by week, game by game.
I think it's a good job no fans are in the ground as they would be fighting amongst themselves.
I don't think we would have picked that line up if fans were in the stadium.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of Mixers adopting the absolutely ****ing useless Kier Starmer approach to debate. Criticise the OP without offering any real alternative solutions :rolleyes:

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
It's been a **** year for everybody. Let's all take a deep breath.

IN

OUT

IN

OUT

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He deserves this summer and the start of next season. If there are not dramatic improvements in performance though all his goodwill is spent and it’s time to go.

That was abysmal.

For me personally, between that and the shambles versus West Brom, I’m now struggling to defend him.

D

Deleted member 11332

I think you are out of ideas as you are spouting the same *******s over and over again.

He might talk *******s but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

When was the last time we opened a team up with a passing move? When was the last time we controlled a game with the ball against 11 men. We don't actively look to go at teams. It's all on Nuno. I'll be disappointed if he's still in charge next season.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nice to see you back Ducky!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on.
I imagine you have been dying for the moment to post this. You constantly slag the current manager and players off in every thread at every possible opportunity, while jizzing over the likes of Scott Parker and Fulham.
You then tell people to **** off who disagree or have a different opinion from yours.
Do us all a favour and **** off
Just to let you know, once a player has been subbed you can't bring him back on for a penalty shootout.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever your thoughts on Nuno are, there's 0 point changing at this time of the season anyway.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The knee jerking sacking of our manager and his whole coaching team and backroom staff in the middle of a weird season, during a pandemic, with no prior planning, would be one of the stupidest decisions our club could ever make. Thankfully Jeff is in charge and Jeff says no.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on.

You're going to get pelters from the usual suspects, but they will not counter your arguments with logic.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He deserves this summer and the start of next season. If there are not dramatic improvements in performance though all his goodwill is spent and it’s time to go.
Does he though?

How can it be that the fans don't "deserve" a successful top half Premier league team, exciting attacking football or a serious FA Cup run and are called ungrateful if they wish for it, yet suddenly the man who got us up in part due to over £100 million, a failed FFP assessment and being best mates with the most powerful football agent in the world "deserves" ample opportunity to set the clock back on our progress 24 months and risk the imminent transfer away of our brightest and best?

It's because he donated to that food bank isn't it?

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score

Nice to have you have back :)

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he your new scapegoat or will he share it with Fabio?
That said it's getting hard to defend NES.

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hate the guy but I would take Eddie Howe

Heck I would even take Pullis over this shower we are being served week in week out

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure there is much to gain from sacking Nuno at this stage, we may as well finish the season and see if he can find any answers. It is already over from a competitive point of view. People can get bent out of shape all they want but there is no doubt that behind the scenes these kind of discussions will be taking place.

Nuno will undoubtedly take the brunt of the flack but Shi needs to also be held accountable, his lack of footballing knowledge appears to be having an impact to me and our recruitment strategy right now is seriously flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom