Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where's Podence??

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bt saying shoulder injury

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question, if Jota wasn't sold - would he have came in for Podence, or would we have preferred Neto?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence injured himself when that sniper got him against City.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shoulder injury according to presenter on BT Sports.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal and Podence are two big misses in a short time. Hope this is not our good injuries luck coming to an end

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, threw himself to the ground so hard he's done his shoulder, hopefully a lesson learnt.
Congratulations for the most asinine comment of the day so far. Perhaps you might admit that you spouted utter BS on Mon instead.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So now we’ve gone from Podence was play acting, to Podence injured himself. Couldn’t make it up.

Watch it back. He goes down holding his face (play acting) whilst screaming out. So OTT it was ridiculous.

Unfortunately he landed awkward and the physios focused on his shoulder. He hurt it in the totally unnecessary fall.

I think Podence is great, doesnt mean I can't call it out if I think he tried to play the ref.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watch it back. He goes down holding his face (play acting) whilst screaming out. So OTT it was ridiculous.

Unfortunately he landed awkward and the physios focused on his shoulder. He hurt it in the totally unnecessary fall.

I think Podence is great, doesnt mean I can't call it out if I think he tried to play the ref.
Absolutely. Good player but goes to ground to easily, and if he has injured himself lets hope he has learnt and stops the silliness

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read all the short jokes on here and hasn't left his house since. Currently crying into his pot noodle.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a shame we never got to see him and jota playing off of jimenez i think that would have been a fantastic attacking trio with neto, traore and silva as impact subs. So hopefully Lemar does arrive like the rumours and can give us something close to that because we looked pretty clueless in attack yesterday

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just an observation but just by following the news it would have been common knowledge why he was absent.

Back
Top Bottom